5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt live without it!
This product is fantastic especially if you have a buggy with a small shopping basket. I can fit everything from my changing bag in the large compartment and there is still room in the other 2 compartments for my keys, phone and purse so i dont have to take a handbag out with me either YAY.
Well worth the money :)
Published on 24 Aug. 2010 by Ettylou

3.0 out of 5 stars Not wide enough
Published on 6 July 2011 by Kate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt live without it!, 24 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Sunshine Kids Buggy Mate - Pushchair Organiser (Baby Product)
Well worth the money :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Pushchair Bag., 28 April 2011
We love this since it means we can easily put our drinks in the bottle holders, 2 one on each side, keys and spare monies in the zippable pocket, plus the large velcro sealable webbed pocket, is great for bulky items, although usually for me its camera, wallet, food snacks and spare clothes.

I find the two velcro straps either side very strong and sturdy, although would have also preferred a buckle option for extra security.

As we bought an economical pushchair, this is a well designed product in terms of form and function and I will be honest I never take it off.

In addition it has a small open pocket which is great for mobile phones and so better than pockets - especially in this great sunny weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful product, a must have, 5 Jan. 2013
I was looking for some help to store all the items to take on a walk out with my baby as the compartment under the pushchair is not that big (the rain cover takes most of the space). This solves all my problems. I can store the nappy bag in it, the umbrella for the sun, my umbrella for the rain, a bottle of water, a coffee cup and many coupons or papers if I want. It is very easy to put on and off if you are travelling and need to fold the pushchair. Very pleased as it saves time gathering things each time you go out. Everything stays in the organiser.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not wide enough, 6 July 2011
As the mum of a 7 month old baby I love the concept of the Sunshine Kids Buggy Mate Pushchair Organiser and for the mostpart it's a fantastic product. Until I got this I was always lugging around a heavy nappy bag but I have found I can easily carry a bottle and formula for my daughter, changing things, some money, my keys and phone and it has made life a lot simpler.

The issue I have is that the straps are simply not long enough to attach to my buggy. I have a Mothercare buggy (called a my3 in Australia where I bought it and sold here in the UK but under a different name I don't know). It is barely wide enough to strap onto my buggy and I have to be careful the velcro on the straps holding it onto the pram don't come undone. If I didn't have such a bad back that is being aggravated by carrying my nappy bag I would probably send it back but I am just going to continue being careful of the weight I put in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this even if you think you dont!, 16 Sept. 2013
I've had one of these since my daughter was 1 (she's now 3), I could not do without this now... it fits everything I ever need and is also handy for when I go shopping. You will be surprised at how much can go into it. even on our over night at nanny's house, my daughters stuff she needs fits perfectly in. Its great too as if you need to put the rain cover over the pram, it fits over this too. Great for holidays as well as folds flat into the suitcase or small hand luggage bag. Such a fab product !

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 5 Jun. 2013
This product fits my quinny zapp no problem, holds more than i expected, overall very pleased with the Sunshine Kids Buggy Mate.

4.0 out of 5 stars practical but need to waterproof it!, 30 Dec. 2011
excellent idea and would recommend - love that it has a drinks holder for when you are out walking - also like that you can see what is in the organiser but unfortunately with the weather it could do with being waterproof (needs a clear waterproof layer). Also be very careful putting the buggy into the car as you could trip on this (you need to remove it!) It could do with an extra strap to secure it at the bottom to avoid having to remove.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 April 2014
Well after waiting so long for this to actually come....looked good out of its packaging but put it onto the buggy it stitching came away. And because I needed it, it false me to use safety pin to hold it together. Not a happy bunny. 😕

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute rubbish!!!, 20 July 2014
Velcro on one side has come off after the first use, replaced but Velcro on the other side isn't long enough to stick so as soon as you have any weight in it the whole thing falls off, definitely get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 19 Feb. 2013
have been just this for a little while now, don't know what i would do without it.only bad thing is the Velcro that fastens the main big pocket has started to come off and don't really do up anymore.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›