5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the 60s
All I can say is Fantastic :-) I loved it and have had it put on to my ipod so I can enjoy it anytime.
Published on 24 Mar 2011 by Honeybee

Yet another compilation that should say "Remakes of hits of the 60s" these are not the original hit recordings. The risible version of the Equal's powerful hit "Baby Come Back" offered on here is especially feeble.

Published on 3 Nov 2009 by AlanMusicMan

1.0 out of 5 stars Remakes and out takes collection. Honest Title: Hits of the 60s Recreated - Vol 2, 3 Nov 2009
AlanMusicMan (North Cornwall) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Back to the 60's - Vol. 2 (MP3 Download)

It does seem to be mostly the original artists, but these are much later re-recordings of their hits. A shame the product is not clearly labeled as such. But then, you probably wouldn't buy it... right?

Wish I could give this zero stars....

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the 60s, 24 Mar 2011
This review is from: Back to the 60's - Vol. 2 (MP3 Download)

Back to the 60's - Vol. 2