1,597 of 1,630 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 inches of total nirvana
WOW

I've been looking for a 20 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross since my (completely inferior) 18 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross was damaged during a Barium Enema. Thankfully this Canvass really is excellent. The quality of print complements the sheer majesty of Paul's cherubic face.

For a while I considered mounting a large number of these on my...
Published on 16 Sept. 2009 by Mr. M. P. Corner

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a swindle!
I recently purchased this poster, and while it's lifelike, well made and had a certain, portly charm to it, I have since found out that it's actually *cheaper* to hire Paul Ross to come over and stand against a wall, whenever you feel the need to look at him.
Published on 14 Jan. 2009 by Evo Von Himmel

1,597 of 1,630 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 inches of total nirvana, 16 Sept. 2009
Mr. M. P. Corner (Heaven) - See all my reviews
WOW

For a while I considered mounting a large number of these on my ceiling to create a Paul Ross canvass ceiling but unfortunately I realised that this is what my wife would be staring at during our frenzied horizontal moments, and what kind of a man can compare to Paul Ross in the bedroom? "No-one" I hear you cry!

I've ordered four of these now:
One of them is above the fireplace and is naturally the pride of our entire home.
On the second canvass I've cut out the section where Paul's face is, and when I drive to pick up the kids I wear the canvass and pretend that I'm a famous celebrity dad, the kids simply love it.
The third is purely for recreational purposes, I've cut a whole where Paul's mouth would be because my wife has demanded that we French kiss through the hole (I want to point out that I wear the canvass for kissing, not her! Although I'd gladly turn for just one of Paul's tender mouth hugs.)
The fourth is a backup.

In summary - hot shot city is a particularly good track.

1,386 of 1,423 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Alcoholic, 11 April 2010
I. Aisthorpe - See all my reviews
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Yesterday I was a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future.
Then I bought this.
Now I'm a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future, but with a 20" Canvas of Paul Ross.
You just never know what lies around the corner.

1,081 of 1,116 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Best in class, 13 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
If you only buy one 20 inch canvas print of Paul Ross this year, this is the one to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Marvel, 16 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
My wife said she wanted "20 inches of pure pleasure" for Christmas. This gift ticks all the boxes.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a swindle!, 14 Jan. 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Don't buy this picture. It looks fine on the website, but the one they send you is upside-down. My wife hasn't stopped crying for a week.

Shoddy, Amazon. C-.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do better....., 9 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
After missing out in a close-run auction for a life-like bust of CJ de Mooi from televisions all action 'Eggheads', I was at a loss as to what to spend the 3,000 pounds I had recently won on the 'guess when Amy Winehouse would expire' competition run through my local newspaper.

Words cannot express my sheer delight when I stumbled across this Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross! Having recently moved to Australia, life has been quite quiet walking around beaches, getting sunburnt and drinking second rate beer.
I really have missed the opportunity to see such stars as Mr.Ross due to the lack of enthusiasm for the Christmas Pantomime here in the Asia Pacific region, which, in the UK, provides all stars who wish to progress from the likes of hard-knock boybands such as 'East 17' or daytime television shows such as 'Going for Gold' to the next level of entertainment by parading as a prince, a rotund maturing woman, or even the back end of a horse.

Now I have my canvas print of Paul Ross, he stares out from my kitchen wall across the balcony and out towards the Sydney Opera House with a look in his eye that indicates that is exactly where he see's his next performance...following in the steps of Bryan McFadden. I often take him on the ferry with me over to the harbour to show to the resident Aborigine, "Boscoe" who entertains tourists with his digeridoo. Boscoe was so taken with the picture of Paul, he showed it to his tribes people who are based out of Redfern. They have now made Paul an honorary member and regularly light fires and throw pictures of him in the hope that the ashes will reach his residence and attract him with their whispers on the wind of "Yu munga faret bunget ranger to to" which translates as: "You were great on Celebrity Come Dine With Me".

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Ross - The Man, The Legend, 29 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Until quite recently, there had been a blank space on my living room wall. I felt that this blank space was representative of an equal void in my life. I have been searching and searching for something, but nothing ever filled that void.

And then, one day I came across this print (I will admit I was looking for prints of Paul's older (and some would say more talented) brother, Jonathan). But then, Jonathan made his foolish and ill-advised remarks to the great Andrew Sachs' voicemail, and I thought to myself - Paul would never do such a thing.

And then I realised. This print of Paul is what I'd been looking for my whole life. So I ordered this print and when it arrived (within the stated delivery times and in perfect condition), I hung it on my living room wall and have never looked back (except for when my back is facing the wall on which the print hangs - then I do look back, but only to admire the chiselled contours of Paul's handsome face).

Anybody who's having doubts about whether to purchase this print, I urge you - do it. It will change not only the dynamics of the room in which it is placed, but will also change your life. Fact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I know ANYTHING is possible!, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
A year ago I was jobless, in chronic pain and had never had a girlfriend. My benefits were stopped after the Tories got into power, and I was living rough, reduced to eating whatever I could find in the local Lidl's bins. Then one cold, winters night a lorry went past, drenching me as I was about to eat half a partially chewed sandwich I found stuck to an old shoe. I cursed that lorry, but then, in the distance, I noticed something fall off the back of it. I struggled along the road, in a blizzard, and collected it. I took it back to my cardboard box home and finished my sandwich, and then decided to open it. Then, to my amazement, a gleaming, beautiful canvas print of that legendary presenter and all round good guy Paul Ross appeared before my eyes.

In the following minutes all my pain just disappeared. As I wiped away tears of happiness, all my years of torment and sadness just faded away. I was invigorated - I felt more alive than I had ever done in all my forty years on this world. Eventually I went to sleep, with the canvas safely tucked in beside me. The following day I got up, feeling fresh and full of purpose. Over the next few days I was given a council house, then I started my own business selling my own paintings of Paul. I could now afford to buy fresh, pre-packed sandwiches from Lidl instead.

Eighteen months on, I'm living the high life. My paintings are selling like hot cakes, and one recently fetched £2,000,000. I met a beautiful woman who makes Jessica Alba look plain, and have since married her. We now split our time between Monaco and the Bahamas, and are looking forward to the birth of our first child - a boy, who I shall name Paul, after the great man himself. I've turned my life around since I got hold of that picture of Paul, and I urge you to do the same.

I only have one ambition left now - to buy Paul a drink and thank him for what he's done for me. What a great guy!

5.0 out of 5 stars My reason to live, 15 Jan. 2009
Mr. Jm Thomas "Jason Thomas" (Ripponden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I purchased this wonderous print almost 2 years ago & it means more to me than you can ever imagine.

In fact I recently had a horrific house fire & only had time to save 2 things - I chose this & one of the twins!

Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross