1,455 of 1,483 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 inches of total nirvana
WOW

I've been looking for a 20 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross since my (completely inferior) 18 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross was damaged during a Barium Enema. Thankfully this Canvass really is excellent. The quality of print complements the sheer majesty of Paul's cherubic face.

For a while I considered mounting a large number of these on my...
Published on 16 Sep 2009 by Mr. M. P. Corner

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Don't buy this picture. It looks fine on the website, but the one they send you is upside-down. My wife hasn't stopped crying for a week.

Shoddy, Amazon. C-.
Published on 19 Dec 2008 by Fossickson Greeb-Streebling

1,454 of 1,482 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 inches of total nirvana, 16 Sep 2009
Mr. M. P. Corner (Heaven) - See all my reviews
WOW

For a while I considered mounting a large number of these on my ceiling to create a Paul Ross canvass ceiling but unfortunately I realised that this is what my wife would be staring at during our frenzied horizontal moments, and what kind of a man can compare to Paul Ross in the bedroom? "No-one" I hear you cry!

I've ordered four of these now:
One of them is above the fireplace and is naturally the pride of our entire home.
On the second canvass I've cut out the section where Paul's face is, and when I drive to pick up the kids I wear the canvass and pretend that I'm a famous celebrity dad, the kids simply love it.
The third is purely for recreational purposes, I've cut a whole where Paul's mouth would be because my wife has demanded that we French kiss through the hole (I want to point out that I wear the canvass for kissing, not her! Although I'd gladly turn for just one of Paul's tender mouth hugs.)
The fourth is a backup.

In summary - hot shot city is a particularly good track.

1,258 of 1,284 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Alcoholic, 11 April 2010
I. Aisthorpe - See all my reviews
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Yesterday I was a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future.
Then I bought this.
Now I'm a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future, but with a 20" Canvas of Paul Ross.
You just never know what lies around the corner.

999 of 1,026 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Best in class, 13 Dec 2008
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
If you only buy one 20 inch canvas print of Paul Ross this year, this is the one to get.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Dec 2008

Shoddy, Amazon. C-.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a swindle!, 14 Jan 2009
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I recently purchased this poster, and while it's lifelike, well made and had a certain, portly charm to it, I have since found out that it's actually *cheaper* to hire Paul Ross to come over and stand against a wall, whenever you feel the need to look at him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Marvel, 16 Dec 2008
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
My wife said she wanted "20 inches of pure pleasure" for Christmas. This gift ticks all the boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars My reason to live, 15 Jan 2009
Mr. Jm Thomas "Jason Thomas" (Ripponden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I purchased this wonderous print almost 2 years ago & it means more to me than you can ever imagine.

In fact I recently had a horrific house fire & only had time to save 2 things - I chose this & one of the twins!

4.0 out of 5 stars Paul Made Me Lose all my Money, 19 Dec 2008
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I used to be a very successful insurance salesman at AIG. I had riches beyond belief: Faberge Eggs; Brut Aftershave, also by Faberge; a diamond encrusted Rolex; lime green Lamborghini; monogrammed slippers; a piano shaped toilet that once belonged to Liberace and a 16 ft pyramid of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Some friends at the country club let me in on this secret that all the old money had canvas printed photos of Paul Ross, so I bought one at auction.

There was something wonderful and majestic about it, some people say the enigmatic smile is a knowing reference to his Merovingian ancestry. It hung for 3 years above the alabaster fireplace in my drawing room, replacing Munch's Scream, which I borrowed from a friend who was also in the insurance business.

But over time there was something unsettling about the picture. At first it sounded like it emitted a high pitched, almost imperceptible, tone, like an old TV set. Then it started whispering things to me. After a while it started telling jokes and then giving me stock tips. Eventually it recommended I invest all my money with a guy called Bernie Madoff.

Now I have nothing, I get high by sucking anti-freeze from car windscreen washers, and even had to take public transport. My only possession is this picture of Paul Ross. It is my love, my life. He completes me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fear and dread but a nice shirt, 30 Jan 2009
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Excellent value and so versatile. Only last week I placed it in my 12 year old son's bedroom having tippexed out the words "Big Brother" from his copy of 1984 and replacing them with "Paul Ross". He now lies awake at night in damp dread that Paul Ross is always watching him and at any moment will leap from the canvas and put a rat on his face. That'll teach him for ruining my wife's womb! Thanks Paul!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing short of a miracle, 10 Dec 2008
Mr. A. G. Gray (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I can't recommend this picture of entertainer Paul Ross enough. I, like you, am an ardent fan of his effortless presenting style - the way he reads the autocue like a poet reading Wordsworth; his intimate interview questions that probe deeper than a million Parkinsons ever could; the chilling way he brings horror stories to life, his voice a beautiful yet terrifying portal to a mystifying otherworld.

But these fine qualities are not why I recommend this picture. There's a much more significant, deeper reason.

You see, my house is haunted. It has been for years. My hallways chill at the drop of a hat. Pipes moan and groan with the anguish of a thousand souls. Sometimes my curtains move. It's like living in one of the horrifying stories from his Big Black Book.

One day, I decided to escape the bone-chilling terror of my home-life to attend a market fair in a small hamlet two towns over. Among the assorted trinkets and toys, I felt drawn to one stall in particular. The owner, a wizened gentleman of around 90 years, told me he sensed in me feelings he'd not felt for aeons. This led him to show me his most prized asset - an item he swore he'd never sell until the Gods showed him the way.

I think you know what that item was.

When I returned home, I hung this picture above my haunted fireplace. Almost immediately, I felt the cold disappearing. The curtains stopped twitching. The pipes stopped moaning. I felt sure that this picture of Paul Ross expelled the demons from my home - I don't know why and I don't know how, but I can only thank Mr. Ross from the bottom of my heart.

I urge you, dear reader, to bathe in the warmth of Paul's chubby glow. My heart is at peace now - I only wish the same for you.

PS - do you sell any pictures of Jonathan too?

Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross