1,579 of 1,612 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 inches of total nirvana
WOW

I've been looking for a 20 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross since my (completely inferior) 18 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross was damaged during a Barium Enema. Thankfully this Canvass really is excellent. The quality of print complements the sheer majesty of Paul's cherubic face.

For a while I considered mounting a large number of these on my...
Published on 16 Sep 2009 by Mr. M. P. Corner

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Don't buy this picture. It looks fine on the website, but the one they send you is upside-down. My wife hasn't stopped crying for a week.

Shoddy, Amazon. C-.
Published on 19 Dec 2008 by Fossickson Greeb-Streebling

1,579 of 1,612 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 inches of total nirvana, 16 Sep 2009
Mr. M. P. Corner (Heaven) - See all my reviews
WOW

For a while I considered mounting a large number of these on my ceiling to create a Paul Ross canvass ceiling but unfortunately I realised that this is what my wife would be staring at during our frenzied horizontal moments, and what kind of a man can compare to Paul Ross in the bedroom? "No-one" I hear you cry!

I've ordered four of these now:
One of them is above the fireplace and is naturally the pride of our entire home.
On the second canvass I've cut out the section where Paul's face is, and when I drive to pick up the kids I wear the canvass and pretend that I'm a famous celebrity dad, the kids simply love it.
The third is purely for recreational purposes, I've cut a whole where Paul's mouth would be because my wife has demanded that we French kiss through the hole (I want to point out that I wear the canvass for kissing, not her! Although I'd gladly turn for just one of Paul's tender mouth hugs.)
The fourth is a backup.

In summary - hot shot city is a particularly good track.

1,368 of 1,402 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Alcoholic, 11 April 2010
I. Aisthorpe - See all my reviews
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Yesterday I was a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future.
Then I bought this.
Now I'm a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future, but with a 20" Canvas of Paul Ross.
You just never know what lies around the corner.

1,068 of 1,101 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Best in class, 13 Dec 2008
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
If you only buy one 20 inch canvas print of Paul Ross this year, this is the one to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Marvel, 16 Dec 2008
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
My wife said she wanted "20 inches of pure pleasure" for Christmas. This gift ticks all the boxes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Dec 2008

Shoddy, Amazon. C-.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a swindle!, 14 Jan 2009
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I recently purchased this poster, and while it's lifelike, well made and had a certain, portly charm to it, I have since found out that it's actually *cheaper* to hire Paul Ross to come over and stand against a wall, whenever you feel the need to look at him.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size Discrepancy, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Gazing whistfully at my Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross whilst rattling the headboard with my wife has sucessfully cured my premature ejaculation.

Also, the quality of the 2 by 4 used for the frame and Mr Rosses's come to TV eyes would have meritted a full Five Star five stars but for one obvious error (which may not be known to many Paul Ross fans):

I had the fortune to meet Paul Ross the other day. After intercepting his mail and bugging his phone calls for six months, my own personal Valhalla came to me. I discovered that while Paul was to be opening the Friends of Loners annual Fete, he would be staying at the Tolpuddle branch of Premier Inn (if it's good enough for Lenny...). Forearmed with this knowledge I removed my Tag by amputating my left foot and made my way to Tolpuddle, found out which room was to be Paul's, and hid in the wardrobe.

Coming out of my blood loss induced coma I was instantly alert as I could here movement in the room. As the footsteps came ever closer to the wardrobe I tensed, and at the last moment leapt out to catch my hero in an Aldi bag for life. Imagine my shock and surprise when I realised that Paul Ross isn't 20", but a full grown man!

This should be made clear both with the advertising of this otherwise excellent product and with the packaging supplied with the box print. Otherwise it would have been five stars, not three.

Coincidentally, the box frame print does measure 20 inches. What an amazing conincidence.

Arthur R Teapot
Editor: News of the World

5.0 out of 5 stars My reason to live, 15 Jan 2009
Mr. Jm Thomas "Jason Thomas" (Ripponden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I purchased this wonderous print almost 2 years ago & it means more to me than you can ever imagine.

In fact I recently had a horrific house fire & only had time to save 2 things - I chose this & one of the twins!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Paul Ross, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
16 years after losing my wife and three children during an outing to Longleat Maze, I'm still coming to terms with life on my own. Sometimes at night, tossing restlessly amongst sweat-stained bedding, I still hear my wife's ill-fated final words, 'Quick, children, rustle every branch, spit your pheromones across every exit and holler as loudly as the wind for it will confuse the monster. Follow me now on to a new life, away from this kindred prison, where we can live unburdened and free. Be strong my loves, and if fear does rear it's ugly head to buckle your legs, wane your conviction or shallow thy breath, simply remember, that you need only to think of what Paul Ross would do, and recounting such unshakeable bravery and self-sacrifice will reward you tenfold the strength required to succeed.

As a blind man I may not remember my children's countenances but I shall never forget the panicked screams driven from their undeveloped throats as they ran wildly amongst the maze, fighting fervently, albeit unsuccessfully, to find their way back to me. After three raspingly long days calling out their names, I was fortunately, yet reluctantly, saved by a kindly National Trust volunteer who unknowingly guided me to the exit, as I followed the smell of her piss-stained floor-length felt skirt, a fate unavailable to the naturally muted senses of my ill-fortuned family. So despondent was I on returning home that I didn't even consider to report the burglary of our home or theft of our family car. I guess, underneath all of that agonising pain, I still had enough wits about me to understand the frivolity of owning an automobile when you have not the family or the eyes to drive one.

Tears dance across my keyboard even now as I recall this tragic tale so many years after its happening, but the rain from my eyes falls not from sadness anymore but appreciation. My courageous wife's inspirational words, which must have acted as a great source of strength to my children during their final struggles have also provided me with the resolve to carry on when all had seemed lost. 'Think of what Paul Ross would do…' she cried, and I do, every damn day. Countless hours studying that great and noble man cradling daytime TV programmes such as, 'No Win, No Fee' and 'Mystic Challenge' softly to their graves has taught me why I too have to act more like Mr Ross.

So thank you Paul Ross and more pertinently for this review, thank you Box Canvas of Paul Ross for you both help remind the world every single day that although life can sometimes provide humanity with unfathomable, inconceivable pain, it also generously provides the necessary fortitude to overcome it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, 1 Jan 2010
P. M. Lucas - See all my reviews
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I bought this picture for my girlfriend at Christmas, but all she did was set fire to it and then attempt to put the fire out with an axe. Disappointing.

Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross