5.0 out of 5 stars Great skates, they take me back to my youth!
First skates I have owned in 25 years! These skates are first class: they are extremely comfortable, provide good support, have quiet wheels and are very well made.
Published on 29 July 2011 by JT

2.0 out of 5 stars received a totally different set of skates.....!!
I have brought these skates before for my daughter so ordered them again for her ...
she had opened and used them before I got the chance to see that the one I received were in fact the rookie skates .....
so to say I was disappointed is an understatement....
Published 12 months ago by nicola maher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skates, they take me back to my youth!, 29 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Roller happiness, 16 Feb 2012
My daughter chose these for her birthday present (11 years old). They turned up on time and well packed. Great condition and very comfortable - no blisters and good support!. My daughter says the front stopper is not as sturdy as the skates at the rink but she skates like a pro now anyway in less than 2 weeks with them! Price was good but delivery charges bumped up quite a bit but very happy nonetheless. Will almost certainly buy more skates like these from Kates Skates!

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 28 Dec 2012
I purchased these for two of my granddaughters, firstly because of the colour as they like pink, and secondly they wanted lace ups rather than velcro fastening, so these fitted the bill perfectly. They were a great success, fitted perfectly. They have not tried them out on a rink yet, but i am sure they will be fine, they look very well made. Two very happy little girls. The whole process of ordering was very simple and delivery was on time, excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Odyssey Skates, 8 April 2012
I love them... Brought me right back to my youth. The bright pink wheels and laces complement the white boot. To skate in them is amazing, being quads rather than inline I feel safer and have more control and can go just as fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 18 April 2013
Great item, now having fun with my kids, however not looking forward to my first fall in years, my balance isn't what it used to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls will love these., 5 Dec 2012
These were bought as an early christmas present for my grandaughter. These are lovely and soft to wear and very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 26 Jun 2014
Bought these so my mate looked a complete bellend on his stag do and they worked a treat!!!
Worked great alongside his "Flash" t-shirt, dayglow shorts and sun visor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, 27 Mar 2014
These are for my granddaughter's birthday, she will be thrilled. Just as advertised, only problem is box is a bit battered for a present

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan 2014
These are fantastic pair of skates, great value for money! Daughter loves them.need to buy a boys pair for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool boots, 4 Nov 2013
my daughter order these they are great quality roll well she has had a lot of fun on them and is set to have a whole lot more

Odyssey White/Pink Quad Roller Skates