5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the active man, camping, traveling...
My husband swears by these for all outdoor activities - sailing, travelling, watersports, hill-walking, rambling and even for general day-to-day wear.

Published on 15 Aug. 2010 by K Wren

3.0 out of 5 stars large a good comfy fit for 34 waist
Not had the occasion to wear these yet but tried them for size and they fit perfect. I have other HH baselayer kit and these work very well therefore I assume that these will as well.
Published on 15 Sept. 2010 by W. Elliott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the active man, camping, traveling..., 15 Aug. 2010
K Wren "K Wren" (Wye Valley (England/Wales border)) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

He's too shy and embarrassed to review them himself but insists they're a good fit, supportive, seam-free so no chaffing in sensitive areas and very effective at wicking so he stays dry. They fold up very small which is handy when space is limited eg while camping or back-packing and, just as important, they dry very quickly following washing. They're well-made and seem to last for ever - some pairs are still going strong after 8 years of wear!

In terms of sizing, he has a 38" waist and find the large size a comfortable fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Jun. 2010
Darren Phelan "Dazz" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
The Helly Hansen Lifa dry stripe boxer are an excellent product. I have worn them now on various treks and in various conditions, dry sunny weather and horrendous rain. In both instances i remained comfortable and dry and the fact that there are no seems means no chaffing.
I will buy a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will definitely buy more, 19 Sept. 2010
RandomGuy (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
As with other reviewers, I suffer from chaffing. This can turn a nice long walk in the countryside into quite a painful experience. These boxers cover the area where you feel this chaffing, and although your legs will continue to chaff, they are protected by the material of these boxers. Very pleased with these and will definitely be looking to buy more, they can be quite warm, especially with jeans on a summers day, but this is offset by the comfort of not experiencing painful chaffing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfey Boxers, 3 Dec. 2010
Mr. Aj Rigby "Digger" (Cheshire. UK.) - See all my reviews
Great for keeping you dry from your sweaty workouts.
I have the Helly Dry tops as well and their both great for a hard walking days in the hills.
Also when washed they hold next to no water so they dry very quickly, even if you wear them to dry them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pants, 29 Sept. 2010
Finally, no more sweaty... nether regions. These things really do the job of wicking away moisture fantastically well. Having used these this summer on a 10 day hike through rain and sunshine I can report no chaffing, no sweatiness and even when my water reservoir sprung a leak and ran down back, my rear end felt dry and comfy within minutes!

Tight, but not too tight (more of well fitting boxer than a lycra pant) - I'd probably suggest something a little more supportive for running though. For most other sports I would definitely recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 26 Jun. 2014
I am a fan of Heli Hansen products and as I do lot of trekiking! I thought I'd give these a go. They are comfortable and meet my expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 19 Dec. 2013
C. Sinclair (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Helly Hansen Lifa Dry Stripe Boxer (Sports Apparel)
I like Helly Hansen. Having had several items from them, none has ever let me down and they have all done exaclty what the manufacturer claimed.

Their stuff is expensive, but having used it, I would buy again.

My only complaint with this particular item is that they don't have a 'fly' opening - so you have to push them down at the waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars These really are perfect., 23 Feb. 2015
They are very comfortable and do not restrict movement in any way. They dry quickly and last a long time. I've got some pairs that are 4 years old, have been worn and washed a couple of hundred times, and still look and wear well.

However be warned, tumble drying them over and over will greatly reduce their life. Particularly the waist band.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Bunching or Munching, 19 July 2014
C. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
Great alternative to normal underwear as they wick away moisture, thus helping to prevent bunching and chaffing. That said, I think the sizing is a bit generous, so I would recommended getting a size smaller than you thing for a snug fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 3 Nov. 2014
Fantastic. The most comfortable boxers I've ever bought. First bought a pair while walking Lejog, they saved a lot of chaffing. Been looking for another pair ever since, they seem to be getting more difficult to find.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›