5.0 out of 5 stars no 5 stars yet?
very nice and warm, a bit longer than expected, by that i mean it goes down my arm more than other gloves, but other than that very nice for the price.. :)
Published on 30 Aug. 2010 by simonb

3.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously cheap gloves (but see detail below)
Published on 21 Mar. 2010 by J. S. Hardman

3.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously cheap gloves (but see detail below), 21 Mar. 2010
J. S. Hardman "Consultant software developer ... (Near London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate 3M Thermal Fingerless Gloves Black M/L (Apparel)
Ridiculously cheap gloves when I bought them. I bought them to keep my hands warm for keyboard work when our central heating failed. The material is thicker than I had expected, making them usable but not perfect for this purpose. In fact, the material was not what I had expected at all. Whereas some thinsulate gloves explicitly have "knitted" in the name, this pair does not. As a result, I had expected something like thin neoprene rubber diving gloves, but with the ends of the fingers missing. In reality, they are knitted from thinsulate, making them feel similar to woollen gloves.

I don't expect them to last long when used for anything other than keyboard work, but at the price I paid it is not a big deal (financially anyway) if they only last six months. I say "at the price I paid" as the price fluctuates wildly on Amazon - they can be less than £2, but today they are more than £13 - very, very odd.

[Note added 27th Jan 2013 - since originally posting the above review, I have bought two more pairs of these gloves. The quality and size seems to vary from pair to pair, which is most unusual. However, despite my initial reservations about how long they would last, none has fallen apart. The extra pairs are one more for me because I lost one of the original gloves, and one for a friend. Still recommended].

5.0 out of 5 stars no 5 stars yet?, 30 Aug. 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, 15 Feb. 2010
John Hammond - See all my reviews
Good pair of gloves can't complain for the price. Stitching was a little loose around the area where the thumb meets the forefinger but all in all happy. Nice and warm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality, 28 Oct. 2010
Christopher J. Davis (UK) - See all my reviews
Pros:
Well insulated, cheap.

Cons:
There were small holes in the gloves on arrival. After wearing for around 1 hour I had a hole the size of a 5p piece around the palm and frayed bits around the thumb.

Very poorly made, will not last more than a few more uses before going to the bin.

Please don't waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finglerless gloves, 3 Sept. 2011
Cheap price and cheaply made, you get what you pay for! Stitching started to unravel after first wash. They're warm but would pay more for a better made pair next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality? Frayed knot..., 23 Jan. 2012
Just a bit disappointed with the quality. The edges of some fingers were frayed, and there were holes in between a couple of fingers, and some pulled fibres in other places.

At the end of the day though the insulation is still there underneath and i'm not wearing them as a fashion statement so they'll do the job, especially as they were only a couple of quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what he wanted!, 17 Jan. 2011
I had looked around the shops for these for my son, but only found the ones with fingers. Saw these on-line and even with p+p they cost less than the basic knitted gloves with fingers - and without all the traipsing around in the awful weather. Excellent value and great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars gloves, 13 Feb. 2010
Good value at the price. Very warm but would probably only last 1 winetr of haevy use.

5.0 out of 5 stars fingerless gloves, 4 Jan. 2013
Bought for grandson who draws characateurs outside at a well known theme park. Help to keep his hands warm so he can still draw. Would recommend seller to others

1.0 out of 5 stars sub standard gloves, 11 Feb. 2011
These gloves are sub standard I sent the first pair back as they were coming away at the thumbs I cant afford to send the second pair back but they are the same.