5.0 out of 5 stars For my son..
My son is due to sit his Theory Test, so I bought this to help him along. Although (as mentioned by another reviewer on this site) it doesn't cover the Hazard Perception side of things, it does exactly what it says on the box, and there were some great offers in the pack for extra learning materials that covered those elements.
Shame my son was already with an...
Published on 23 April 2009 by S. Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing...
Published on 14 April 2009 by Mummytobe

5.0 out of 5 stars For my son.., 23 April 2009
S. Reynolds (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pass Your Driving Theory Test DS (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Shame my son was already with an instructor, so we didn't use the free driving lesson offer, but the software was decent, and better than one his mates were using (not sure which one that was).
His test is in a couple of weeks - I might upgrade this review to four stars if he passes! :-)

UPDATE June 2009 - he passed first time!!! This product officially helps you pass your Driving Theory Test :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars 50/50=pass 1st time!, 2 April 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Absolutly loved this game helped with my revision for the big day. Its convienient because you can play it any where, especially on the way to your test which is a great help. fully reccomend this version over some of the others because its simple and easy to grasp quickly. full maks for me on my test day

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for my nephew, 22 April 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Brought this for my 17 year old nephew to practice for his Theory Test and he tells me it's been great, has his theory test in two weeks and is very confident he will pass.

Product info seems to be spot on from what he tells me:

1265 OFFICAL DSA Theory Test Questions for cars and motorcycles. 4 test modes: Quick Test, DSA Test, Custom Test and the OFFICIAL DSA. Mock Theory Test. Detailed feedback lets you analyse your performance across the 14 DSA theory test categories and tailor your revision where it's most needed.

He was especially pleased with the free driving lesson included with the game!
Will update in two weeks.

PASSED!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent source of revision, 11 Jun. 2009
This is excellent in helping prepare for your theory test. It helped me pass 48/50.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was useful but...., 14 May 2013
Sadly I never got around passing my test from this.
I did find it useful whilst I was doing my tests as I prefer this sort of visual aid than say a regular book. But as I never got around doing my theory test I can't say how useful it was for me to pass.
So.. what I can tell you is at the time of buying it (which was around 2 years ago) the questions were relevant and it was easy to pick-up and get stuck in.
Worth getting on the cheap if you can just to see if it is for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing..., 14 April 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I am in the process of learning to drive and am dreading the theory test. Consequently I hoped that this game would help me and would allow me to practice while I was on the train going to work. The theory side of this game is good - it offers an opportunity to sit various tests and also provides a detailed explanation at the end of each test in respect of the questions that you have answered incorrectly. However, this game only deals with the theory questions element of the test and does not have any hazard perception clips at all. This was very disappointing as you really need to practice both areas to adequately prepare for the test. As such I would have expected some element of hazard perception training to be covered in this game and the fact that it is not is, to my mind, a real oversight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful!, 20 Nov. 2009
L. Fellows (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I'm finding this game very useful to help me pass my theory test. I've practiced a little every day and now I'm getting 48/50 question correct. I have only used this as my revision, no books or other software so I think it's a great source to help you pass and very good value for money. It's obviously not the most interesting game to play on DS and the questions can be a bit repetitive but I'd reccomend this for anyone preparing for their theory test, I haven't done my test yet so I will see how it goes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 26 Feb. 2014
I bought this for someone who is struggling with his theory test, and he is finding it very helpful, even though as a teenager, he has yet to thank me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful tool, 4 Mar. 2013
I received this quickly and in good condition. It was very reasonably priced. I found it very useful tool in helping me pass my theory test

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Dec. 2014
Great little item that helped me to pass the test first time. Easily set out it helps you to learn all that you need to know

Pass Your Driving Theory Test DS (Nintendo DS)
Pass Your Driving Theory Test DS (Nintendo DS) by Avanquest Software (Nintendo DS)