5.0 out of 5 stars Good product.
Published on 31 Oct 2010 by Tieyan25

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Was bit worried over ordering this product as a previous review said you didnt
get any protector/waterproof spray in - well you do.
Brill value for money - very concentrated so lasts for ages,
only downfall i used the protector on my bailey button Uggs - be very careful as
i didnt realise and the dye came off the button on to the boot.
Published on 12 Nov 2010 by kimbo1981

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 31 Oct 2010
This review is from: Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510 (Shoes)
Cleaned my uggs yesterday and this stuff is great, I was generally suprised with the results as my boots were quite dirty with some grease marks and juice spillage (courtesy of my 20 month old son), I found the chalk side of the brush really useful for getting the grease marks off but was a little dissapointed there wasn't any instructions on how to use it, but went onto youtube which helped. Haven't used the freshner yet as boots are still drying but I'm sure it'll do what it says on the tin as the rest have been good so far, all said this is a good product and best of all it looks like they will last a while as you only need small amounts to get results. Have to praise amazon on another fast and effcient delivery because order placed friday evening and recieved saturday morning with prime delivery and also best price found on the internet, well done and thank you amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! All stains disappeared!, 5 Dec 2010
Boz86 (Norwich, Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510 (Shoes)
I bought this because I stupidly went out in the snow last week with my Uggs on....
Big mistake. Ended up soaked through & when they dried it left a dark water mark all around the toe area. After trying to clean with nubuck cleaner & no joy the last resort to save them was to buy the care kit.
I followed the instructions exactly as stated on the back of the bottles & my Ugg boots now look brand spanking new.
I will make sure I never run out of this product that's for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I created my first review..., 19 Nov 2010
This review is from: Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510 (Shoes)
Got Uggs for a birthday present and couldn't resist wearing them out within a week, before I had protected them. Result? Red wine down sand coloured, unprotected Uggs.

Was absolutely devastated and bought this more in desparation than anything else, fully expecting to have to buy a new pair.

It's amazing. Little eraser type thing on the back of the brush rubbed in little circular motions over the stains got them out in seconds. One little mark left (doesn't look like wine) that you could never in a million years see if you didn't know it was there.

Protected Uggs with protector now and confident that they are ready to face the outside world.

Had seen a previous review saying that the buttons on my Bailey button Uggs weren't colourfast so covered them in masking tape before waterproofing and no trouble whatsoever.

This product is worth twice the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510 (Shoes)
Great product, my uggs were a mess from wearing them in the snow/rain but this kit cleaned them up and they look as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Care Kit, 31 Jan 2010
Much needed to keep the Uggs in good condition. Everything you need and more to make them clean, smelling fresh and waterproof! Very good value for money! Will buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Nov 2010
Was bit worried over ordering this product as a previous review said you didnt
get any protector/waterproof spray in - well you do.
Brill value for money - very concentrated so lasts for ages,
i didnt realise and the dye came off the button on to the boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Australia Care Kit, 29 Mar 2011
Ann Winfield - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510 (Shoes)
Beautifully packaged and nice box to carry around. Products are easy to apply. It is expensive but worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg care kit, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510 (Shoes)
Does just what it is supposed to do. Has really helped to keep my precious Ugg boots clean and looking like new.
Would very much recommend anyone to buy this if you are going to invest in a pair of Ugg boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars ugg cleaner, 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510 (Shoes)
this is well worth the money, my uggs were stained with water stains and using this made them look like new again, higly recommended x

5.0 out of 5 stars Practically perfect, 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510 (Shoes)
Not beautiful but completely necessary as Uggs are generally not treated on purchase. A practical kit and simple to use. Should give me years with my beloved Bailey Button Uggs.

Ugg Australia Ugg Care Kit 510