4.0 out of 5 stars TUNE!!
This is going to be on our play list booming out of the speakers at Boomtown this year! Love it, always makes me smile
Published 12 months ago by Lisa d

3.0 out of 5 stars What kind of quality is this!?
I downloaded this song because the CD version is nowhere to be found, where it can be found in new and used it is over 100! I was hoping for at least an ok sound quality and wasn't expecting much as it is mp3 but what I have just bought is a terrible quality. There is distortion in many sections of the track and in places it sounds very forced.

It is a shame...
Published on 20 Jan 2009 by Duncan Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars What kind of quality is this!?, 20 Jan 2009
Duncan Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Are Your Friends (Original Mix) (MP3 Download)

It is a shame to ruin such a brilliant track with a poor download. I recommend either downloading from ITunes (although this also isn't great because of mp3 quality) or looking around for mix CDs with the track on, but many of these are radio edits and are not the whole song.

All in all, i am disappointed with the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars TUNE!!, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: We Are Your Friends (Original Mix) (MP3 Download)