Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 4 May 2007
Just jotting a quick note in case you stumble upon this album and read the spartan review(s!) - spartan they will remain for the time being because all I really have to say is that there are two 10/10 absolutely classic songs on this album:

- Speed Of Light (feat. Blade)

- Running From The Thoughts (feat. Terry Hall)

It's worth getting the album for those two songs alone. The Dub Pistols are engagingly eclectic enough to appeal to quite a broad range of tastes and they tend to produce quality whichever acoustic angle they approach from...

Enjoy!
on 24 April 2007
After over twenty years of buying and owning rap and hip-hop music it was certainly time for a change. Bored by the droning-on of numerous 'new skool' rap acts (too numerous to mention) I was looking for a new flavour. As a result I stumbled across the Dub Pistols; and Speakers and Tweeters was my first purchase. The album is a great combination of Ska, Reggae, Dub and Rap, and goes about pressing all those buttons with suave and vigour. It makes a great change and is enjoying heavy rotation on my car stereo at the moment.

I better go buy their other albums and try and seem 'em live. Suggest you try this one.
on 31 January 2016
Some Good Song's Enjoy....?
Just to say that the music was fine and the CD book let in side the case lid was in blue and yellow print
not the best thing to look at to read....
plus when it got here in it's nasty cardboard envelope I found it not sealed as new like it should have been
not a good start for any fan to look forward to, with a new CD for his collection.... ?
Now don't let your parents read the inside back cover behind were the CD sits....ha ha ha ?
( the wording is close to the bone raw...? )
The songs are good I know some very well that's why I bought this album
SO... sorry fan's only 3 gold stars seeing that it got off with a bad start...
BUT the music / songs are very good so don't let it put you off buying this good album
play them loud and enjoy... for good speakers see DJ Speakers in AMAZON store the
big one's flash blue to the beat of the music.... they are loud...? with a good amp,
hope this will cheer you up
from SATAN
review image review image review image review image review image
on 9 January 2016
One of the best I've heard