5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Fantastic Cd.Would have preferred more track though.Very restful and peaceful.Would be a good meditation tool.Definately recommend,good for everyone,from 8 to 80!
Published on 3 April 2013 by tulip

3.0 out of 5 stars repetative
Published 15 months ago by Willful

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cd, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (Audio CD)
I love this cd,this is my 3rd copy.I find it very relaxing...I don't slee very good so this helps relax me

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (MP3 Download)
Beautiful, moving music. Have already recommended to friends and family. My favourite music at present - cannot imagine ever tiring of listening to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars takes me to a faraway land, 17 Jan. 2006
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (Audio CD)
I bought this cd about 10 years ago now when i was going through my late teenage years. I had found my first love, started my first real job and was going out drinking with my friends. I would listen to this cd when i was feeling really sad and when i was feeling really happy. The music seemed to get into my subliminals. All this time later, when i hear it, i am reminded of my innocent youth and the fun and frolics that were to follow! I would reccomend this cd to anyone who likes to hold onto memories.

3.0 out of 5 stars repetative, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (Audio CD)
I love wolves and pack mentality, so I bourght this because I own another cd that has wolves in it and I love it, but its a bit too get up and go, I bourght this one to relax, but although the music is nice there is very little of the sounds of the wolves, so few in fact that you sit there missing them and waiting for them to do their beautiful haunting calls. So I don't really think the cover shows the true content, the cover is where the most wolves are, as there are so few on the tracks, it is predominantly at the beginning of the tracks which is why the sound clips sound good

5.0 out of 5 stars meditation, 10 April 2010
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (Audio CD)
this cd is one of the most energetic yet medative cds I have ever owned. I have replaced this cd so far 3 times. The music has a way of feeling loneliness and then looking for friends.finding friends and running with the pack. This music unites the healer or seeker with what they are looking for. I use it for meditating and it does not take long to relax and forget everything and just run free, I would recommend this cd to anyone who loves nature , wolves and freedom for it has it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 9 Dec. 2009
H. Wainwright (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (Audio CD)
I first heard this haunting music in the background when I was talking to someone over the phone; it made such an impression on me that I just had to have a copy. It is great for relaxing, meditating even, or just as background music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for wolf lovers, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (MP3 Download)
I really like this but gets annoying after a while, But its very beautifully made with the wolf howls. Really nice music.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok-ish, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (Audio CD)
A bit disappointed after my other Anthont Miles discs. Some people will love it, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Even Wolves Dream (MP3 Download)
A beautiful album that works well for relaxation, therapies or just background music.

Even Wolves Dream