5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent balance bike at a very good price
Published on 16 Nov 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money
Everything about the bike is good, paint finish, weld etc, the only problem I trying to tighten the seat stem into the frame with the spanner supplied! The spanner is not strong enough and will round off, you need very strong arms to tighten fully with a good quality spanner
Published 4 months ago by Alan Robbens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent balance bike at a very good price, 16 Nov 2010
Amazon Customer (Farnham, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
I bought my son a Push-N-Go bike last Christmas but due to various reasons, he has only started using it regularly since he started school in September. Now one of the first questions I get when I collect him from school is "Have you got my bike?" and he always looks pleased when he rushes to the bike rack to find it. The bike is easily assembled and one of the first things to note is how light it is - probably the lightest of the ones we considered when purchasing - a big consideration for parents having to carry it when children get tired. I regularly walk the bike to school while also carrying my 7 month old and it's never a problem. It is also great that it is light enough for a child to easily manouevre and handle themselves, which is good for their confidence and independence. The bike is nicely made, the design is attractively simple and feels robust. Our son has certainly put it through its paces and it looks as good as when we bought it despite rain, mud and the handling you'd expect from a 4 year old boy! He is very confident on the bike now, gliding home from school on it along a hilly route, and has started asking for a pedal bike now. We've had quite a few enquiries about the bike when people have seen him on it and look forward to his little brother trying it when he is old enough. I thought the price was reasonable when I bought it and it is being offered at an even better price now! I would certainly recommend this product and the communication and aftersales care I received from the company was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 18 Aug 2010
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
This is a lightweight bike that our 3 year old has had great fun with. It arrived in good condition on time and was easy to assemble. After a very short time our son was off and running on it and as the days went by we could see that his balance was improving all the time. Now we have to run to keep up with him!!
I would recommend this bike over some of the other trendy looking options which many of our friends have bought and subsequently regretted buying. This bike will take some knocks and at this price you don't mind so much the amount of scars it gets. Another bonus is that when our son gets tired on the bike its easy to carry due to it being so light so we are not stuck dragging it around. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant little bike, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
This is such a good little bike. I spent a long time researching which one to buy for my daughter's third birthday & we could not have been more delighted! She is small for her age but could still reach the ground when the saddle was at its lowest. The best part is its light weight as with the best will in the world, at times you obviously still end up having to carry it. They can quickly build up confidence and end up cycling quite fast!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 16 Sep 2011
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
I brought this balance bike for my 3 turning 4 year old as he wasn't able to pedal fully on a normal bike. It was a little ackward to put together as the frame was slightly bent but I managed it with a little force. Well within a couple a months my boy is now a speedy little boy on this and he has even managed to pedal a normal bike. It is very lightweight and easy to carry which has been another bonus! I would certainly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike, 1 Jun 2011
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
Bought for our 3 year old son and really impressed. He has great fun on it and it is great for balance. It is also very light and easy to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Push-N-Go Amazing!, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
My little boy is 3 and has a normal bike but because it is heavy he doesn't show much interest in it. We had heard good reports about these push-n-go bikes and they really are amazing. Very very light weight. Nice and bright and colourful and my little boy just loves it. So pleased. I would definitely recommend them to anyone considering buying a bike for their young children

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bike, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
The bike was a big hit with our toddler, however short cuts in the quality and fit of the clips is obvious.

5.0 out of 5 stars balance bike, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
This was bought as a present for our grandson's second birthday. It was very easy to put together with the tools provided & was an instant hit. Must compliment the supplier on their quick order processing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had one when I was younger, 19 April 2012
This review is from: Push-N-Go Kids Balance Bike (Misc.)
Brought this for my now 3yr old boy. He has had it for the past 6 months and although the first few outings resulted in a few cuts and bumps, he is now an expert. We always ensure he wears a helmet! He is so good with his balance now that I can't ever see the need for getting him a bike with a stabiliser. The seat and handle bars are very easy to adjust and I would recommend to only adjust them by small amounts first, until he or she has gained control and balance, after which, put the seat to a height where they can only just touch the ground with both feet, that way they get the most out of the Push N Go - But be aware, it's also faster this method and thus harder to stop.
The bike is easy to put together and feels like it will last a long time, but also lighter enough to carry should he/she get grumpy on the way home.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 29 May 2014