Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 15 September 2014
check out the melody ..amazing record
on 4 February 2004
Having bought many albums in the genre of chill-out or electronica the majority of them have been pretty mediocre. This one however has provided me with reknewed hope.
The tracks sound fresh and combine a good musical depth from downbeat to upbeat. I would thoroughly recommend this album to anyone looking for a album in the genre.
This is a light in the fog of mediocrity.
on 13 April 2002
Royksopp have produced an album of cult status. This is my favorite album my friends favourite album my mum's favourite album and anyone I knoew's favourite album. With only one song that is worth skipping it is a great chill-out album. Their unique sound makes you stand up and take notice of the chill-out/house genre.
Besides the music Royksopp have produced me with my favourite party trick. Erland Oye [ Kings of Convience [fellow norwegians] vocals on Poor Leno are almost impossible to match. His first line "Poor Leno Where you be oh go" or something to that effect hit a note which is just unabtainable. Try it and you'll find it's impossible especially when trying to do it in a fit of laughter at your mate that is trying whole-heartedly to reach it.
This is a fine of eaxample of how music should be.
on 28 November 2002
I like others bought this album purely because of the excellent track which is hidden by a certain mobile phone ad. Not expecting to like the rest of the album, but was really surprised by the rest of it. Really easy to listen to, lovely melodies which grow on you. Try it - you might just like it !
on 19 February 2016
Good for the price
on 5 February 2002
I bought this album after seeing them support Basement Jaxx at the Brixton Academy. Their set was kicking, with live drumming (on electric drums obviously), and that led to me being very disappointed with the album at first. But forgetting the live stuff and listening to it over and over again I found myself getting sucked into it as a chillout album. Really nice happy summer afternoon chillout before something a bit harder is required. Recommended for pre-bar listening only.
on 22 January 2015
Just love it..
on 24 March 2016
Great CD!
on 29 December 2015
Brilliant
VINE VOICEon 18 August 2002
Having read the reviews I obviously had to buy a copy, right? Not so. Whilst there are some standout tracks on the album, noteably the opening track "So Easy," (AKA T-mobile ad,) the familiar "Eple," which has been used as a music bed on countless TV and Radio programmes, and "Royksopp's night out," a driving number that wouldn't be out of place on a movie soundtrack most others are run of the mill including "Sparks" which could be Portishead, "Poor Leno," The Beloved, and "A higher place," Lionrock. Also beware. The version of "Remind me" is NOT the single version, nor is the remix included on the album as a bonus track. An oversight, as this is a relaunch. This album is destined to become the "Play" for 2002... It's nice, but it's not going to change your life.