4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music for Meditation and Healing
I first heard this music about 5 years ago, and it has remained a firm favourite ever since. Unlike many other CDs of music aimed at relaxation, this has just 2 long tracks. This allows the music to build slowly throughout each track, and the steady rythmic sounds, over-laid with a light, uplifting melody creates a truly hypnotic effect.
As a hypnotherapist, I often...
Published on 7 Jan 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
excellant product
Published 1 month ago by dragonswhip

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music for Meditation and Healing, 7 Jan 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Crystal Healing (Audio CD)
As a hypnotherapist, I often use this music in the background to help relax clients, and many of them have gone out and bought the CD as a result.
Simply a very beautiful CD - it's almost impossible not to feel your heart rate dropping and your anxieties lessening when it's on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Chill-out Music, 6 Oct 2009
Dianne B (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Healing (Audio CD)
Having heard this music around 15 years ago and being unable to find it in local stores, I was delighted to find it at last on Amazon.

I have a large collection of 'mood' music for unwinding to but this is by far the best, the ultimate relaxation music! If you've had a really hard day, just put this music on, close your eyes and drift off - magic! It's the best CD I've ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Relaxation CD Ever ..., 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Crystal Healing (Audio CD)
I have been playing this in my Acupuncture clinic now for ten years and I love it ... ! I think Anthony Miles has captured something absolutely special, unique and very healing within it. ! It is simply the best relaxation CD I have in my collection ...and I wouldn't be without it .. ! The first track runs for about half an hour and has a fantastic three part sequence... which by the end your heart rate will have dropped to a peaceful rhythm...and there is a brief fifteen second pause before part two ...which is equally enchanting. You would not regret adding this to your collection .Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ !!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best so far.., 2 Mar 2009
This review is from: Crystal Healing (Audio CD)
I have purchased a few and had some bought for me, but this is by far the best meditation/relaxing music cd I have found! Just light a candle and put this CD on to unwind after a stressful day.. it even helped me sleep when I suffered a bout of insomnia.

Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Crystal Healing (MP3 Download)
I find this recording soothing and calming, it is good for relaxing to, good for yoga, good for just chilling out.
Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to listen to, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Crystal Healing (MP3 Download)
I like to listen to New Age music while I work. I bought this because I have had Even Wolves Dream for years and like it. This is similar and is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive healing cd, 22 July 2009
N. Carmichael "NATALIE" (UK, SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Healing (Audio CD)
I found this very impressive & used it in a Workshop. Many who participated commented on the music. I also thought the delivery time was excellent & would advise anyone to buy this item without hestation.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Crystal Healing (MP3 Download)
As a background to complementary therapies, this is very good value - maybe a bit repetitive, but nice and calming.

5.0 out of 5 stars If life gives you lemons, listen to this!, 27 Sep 2011
Finch (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Healing (Audio CD)
I think I first came across this music when I was quite young (20-something at time of writing) and it's been a part of my musical life ever since. The music starts very softly, and gently increases in volume. It soothes and calms, and is perfect for a post-work calming-down session. I have listened to it when I have been angry, sad, happy and everything in between, and it was perfect each time. Real music for the soul, a definite 5 stars for this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good.., 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Crystal Healing (Audio CD)
This is a very good CD, the only fault, and why it receives 4 stars, is that it doesn't last quite long enough for an hour treatment session, it falls just short. If you want it for your own use it's excellent!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›