5.0 out of 5 stars Keeper of Dreams
I have owned this cd for over two years and it is one of my favourite cd's. I use it for meditation and yoga. The music is flowing and effortless, it soothes the mind and body. Very relaxing, I just love it! I was introduced to it during a meditation course and it was the the most favoured music on the course by all the students.
Published on 8 Dec. 2003

By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars keeper of dreams, 20 Mar. 2006
B. J. Whitlock "shebar25" (feltham england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (Audio CD)
a very tranquil and relaxing album. the music flows so beauyifully that you cannot help but relax to it. I purchased this album about a year ago and i play it regularly, it must be nearly worn out. I would recomend this to anyone that just wants to relax. Phillip chapman has done a brilliant masterpiece here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to dream to, 21 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (Audio CD)
Keeper of DreamsI have used this music for many years for meditations. A guided meditation I particularly liked takes you through coloured waterfalls as this music makes you think of tumbling water. Very inspiring music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful New Age music, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (MP3 Download)
I originally purchased this album on cassette circa 1986 from a New World Music retail outlet. It was in fact the second of what went on to become a sizeable collection of titles from this label (the first being Warren Bennett's "Pathways to Love"). Many a time during bouts of insomnia, exam stress, family breakup and now intense pain from probable chronic rheumatoid arthritis, I have played this album to send me peacefully to sleep - and it WORKS. I was glad to see it here in digital format, my casette, as the reader can doubtless guess after such a long time, is worn out. I strongly recommend Philip Chapman's large body of music for the relief of stress, and the lullabye-like quality of this work is extremely peaceful.

5.0 out of 5 stars his music is beautiful, very relaxing and spiritual, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (MP3 Download)
his music is beautiful, very relaxing and spiritual. Anyone would love this, it is not just for religious people. Perfect music for meditation, tai chi, relaxation and to promote sleep. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Mr. R. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (Audio CD)
Love it for healing and just to play quietly in the background.

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeper of Dreams, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (Audio CD)
The music on this CD doesn't particularly appeal to me. It consists of 2 separate tracks. Personally I find that I become quite bored listening to the first track after a while. I would prefer the second track 'Fairy Dance'. In my opinion this CD is overrated and I've found that there are much better ones of this type readily available. It's just a matter of finding what is right for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Philip Chapman, 27 Sept. 2011
S. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (Audio CD)
Philip Chapman- Keeper of Dreams. Lovely relaxing music, one of the best I've heard. I use it to help me relax and go to sleep, gets rids of all stresses and strains built up during the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (MP3 Download)
A few years ago I bought the cassette, but thought it was about time to buy a more up to date version. I love this music and it is beautiful to just put on and chill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Keeper of Dreams (MP3 Download)
Very calming and relaxing music ideal to use to just chill out and relax. As a therapist I also use this to help relax clients they love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›