5.0 out of 5 stars I like this...., 17 Jun 2010
N. Rayner "Jessie Black" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (MP3 Download)
I have only just started listening to meditation tapes and after flitting through a few of the new ones I downloaded recently, I finally stopped at this one. I didn't listen to it carefully so can't give a detailed review, but I do know that I really liked having it on in the backround whilst I pottered around the house, very calm, easy listening. I liked this and felt it deserved some recognition (as there is no feedback for this one yet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Midori, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (Audio CD)
Finaly found it, for me this is the perfect music to do Reiki a very relaxing, beautiful and very peaceful music, Love it, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (Audio CD)
I find all CD by Midori to be a great addition to my collection of therapeutic music which I use in my complimentary therapies. Again worth it for the price paid as nowadays prices of relaxation music can be quite expensive. It is good to buy your CD used and cheaper if you are starting out as a new holistic therapist or even cheaper to download.

If like me you are not very good at downloading and prefer CD Amazon offers a great range at great low prices. Music on this CD was Balinese n other relaxing therapeutic tracks. Definitely good for relaxation and therapeutic uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tranquility, 9 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (MP3 Download)
Beautifully tranquil and relaxing, with just the right combination of tinkling, burbling water and various instruments - not jarring or over-repetitive, with a good variation of 'intensity' and/ or depth. The music ebbs and flows, building to a gentle crescendo and then fades again in intervals, but not loud enough to distract from mild contemplation or relaxation sessions.
I actually bought this to use as a final cooldown/ relaxation in my fitness classes, but use it to help unwind on the train after a hard in the office, or just generally for some uplifting, peaceful, mood balancing tunes whilst I'm working.

4.0 out of 5 stars soothing, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (MP3 Download)
Perfect for my tai chi. Been searching for ages foe the right sounds and now finally I have found it

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (MP3 Download)
this has all the great feel of sitting in a lovely garden, so relaxing and gentle, its what we dream those summer evenings will be like but rarely are, you can enjoy this anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never heard the end., 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (MP3 Download)
I play this at night after a stresful day, and I'm asleep before it ends, and wake up more refreshed then I used to. Great album.

5.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (MP3 Download)
The music is very relaxing and is perfect for taking time out, forgetting all your worries or falling asleep to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medwyn Goodall as Midori - a wonderful chilled album, 12 Oct 2013
mariopops "Andy Rogers" (SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (MP3 Download)
.. "But this is by Midori", I hear you say. Yes indeed but as we all know Midori is none other then Medwyn in his oriental guise. And what a brilliant album this is too. Definitely one of Midori/Medwyn's best , authentic instrumentation playing two wonderful long relaxation tracks, ideal for reiki or yoga or simply to play at the end of the say to chill out to. I love this album and recommend it whole-heartedly especially at the bargain download price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Relaxing, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bonsai Garden (MP3 Download)
I found this a great help when relaxing. A great download for yoga or any other form of meditational exercise.

Bonsai Garden