on 23 February 2011
Purchased this from other reviews as suffering from Tinnitus. Bought this along with 5 other albums and play them all on an mp3 player on a loop through a sleep pillow with built in speaker. Really helping to get a more relaxed sleep and feel more refreshed for it.
on 28 December 2012
I first heard this on YouTube and spent ages looking for it so I could buy a copy. It's really lovely with chirpy dolphins buzzing and clicking away along with the sad, haunting songs of whales. And all the way through there's the sound of underwater surf.

A wonderful recording that puts you there under the waves, and should be part of anyone's nature sounds collection.
on 30 May 2013
I had this in tape version a very long time ago and when I saw this; just couldn't resist. Really good meditation and relaxation sounds. Was perfect then and is still perfect now - I am looking forward to lulling my grandson to sleep with these sounds too now.
on 18 December 2011
Nigh on 60mins of whales and dolphins. Personally I find this track rather relaxing. Good for going to sleep with, perhaps relaxing at home, or chilling out at work. Our dogs wonder at the sound tho.
on 6 January 2013
I would have gave this 5 stars if it wasn't for the section where the dolphins sounded angry. It can be repetitive at times as well. However if you are into whales and dolphins then this is a bargain!
on 31 December 2012
I download these soundtracks from Amazon to accompany short videos I make mainly to do with wildlife nature etc. Execellent value for money, only a few pence and exactly what I require.
on 1 October 2013
I enjoy listening to this when I need to unwind and would recommend when you need some you time relaxation.
on 20 August 2014
Nice and relaxing is about all you can say really I suppose :-)