on 9 August 2009
This is the most recent cover of this tune and the one used on the TV. Every Dr Who seems to have a new version. The last one I have was by the BBC radiophonic work shop I believe. They did some great stuff. This is also brilliant and if you're a who fan then this version is also a must.
on 6 January 2014
Downloaded this for a slideshow I was making on the various actors (11 of them) who have played Doctor Who in the long running series. It was perfect and the result was excellent.
on 10 March 2013
We had a heavy snow fall in our Village abd the Phone Box warmed the snow with an eery glow from its 40 watt bulb, so I chose this track for my Movie.
on 2 July 2013
I got this for my daughter who is a Doctor Who fan especially doctors 9 and 10. She is pleased to have the full rather than tv episode version.
on 6 March 2013
There is plenty of energy in this arrangement - a strong sounding score
and an effective mix of synths and orchestra.
on 16 February 2014
amazon cloud player is awful. Don't use it, it makes it very difficult to download music to your MP3 player etc
on 30 August 2015
It is a very good mp3 download using it for when I get emails and text messages.
on 12 September 2014
THERE IS NO OTHER THEME LIKE IT .
on 15 April 2016