4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised myself - Loves it!, 19 May 2015
This review is from: Paper Planes (MP3 Download)
SO catchy! Heard it, had to have it. First time hearing it properly, I could recognise The Clash's 'Straight to Hell'' in it. I'm an old school BIG Clash fan and if you'd told me I'd be listening to a modern track featuring it, I'd have expected to object. But it's so damn catchy that it doesn't bother me at all. Not only that, I like the whole rest of it, the lyrics and the rest of the sounds. Still feels very 'underground' and I really like M.I.A's attitude and approach to music, having read a couple of interviews now.

Turns out I had heard a snippet of it in 'Slumdog Millionaire', but a snippet wasn't enough to get the feel of it. So glad I came across this. 'Loves it' as we say in South East Wales.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Paper Planes (MP3 Download)
I loved it, tamil or you will love it too oh yes I will listen to it all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2015
This review is from: Paper Planes (MP3 Download)
I think she is really talented. I can't stop playing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab song, great value!!, 24 May 2009
This review is from: Paper Planes (MP3 Download)
Excellent value - am new to this downloading music malarky as I am a bit of a traditionalist and like to have the CD in my hand to burn, but hey, with Amazon it's easy and cheap. Saves me having to buy an entire album if I only like one track - like this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest songs of all time, 10 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Paper Planes (MP3 Download)
I have to admit, I didn't like this song at first when I heard it, no idea why. But now I understand it's lyrics and, well, sound effects.

This isn't my favourite song but it is in my opinion, the best song ever released. It's also addictive, you might be able to tell why.

To say is is fantastic would be an understatement. It's so good, I cannot describe it with words.

Paper Planes