Format: Toy|Change

on 28 March 2013
This is a brilliant game for any age, ordered one for my mum and my 7 year old to have a competition and they have not put it down since. It's small so really handy to take out and about.
on 26 January 2014
Bought a couple for Christmas presents for my nephews (ages 3-9). Product sold as described and arrived on time. The children really like it making me very pleased. Will order again.
on 2 January 2013
I originally bought this as a n activity to promote visual-spatial skills, but proved highly populay with all children and adults. gave it to my adult daughter as a Christmas gift.,
on 27 December 2012
Bought this for my children for Christmas
They are 9 and 7
It has kept teenagers and adults 17 - 39+ just as entertained
Possibly looking at others in the range
on 15 February 2014
A brain teaser for the entire family at home in the evening or weekend.
The many challenges booklet included will ensure there a lot to go thru either
2D or 3D
on 25 November 2015
Both me and my daughter love this game! We take turns setting it up for each other. Perfect for car journeys, rainy days in or even out chilling in the sun. Great game.
on 29 December 2012
All the family have been spotted trying one of these challenges. Lots of levels means that its suitable for everyone. I would definitely buy again as a gift for others.
on 2 May 2015
We have other games from the series and love them. This one was bought as a present for a 9-year old and appreciated straight away. They were playing it at the party.
on 26 October 2015
Everyone in the house loves this, we will be buying more as gifts. This was purchased for my 12 year old and all of his mates loved it too. Keeps your brain active!
on 31 July 2014
Bought this for my 5-year-old daughter, she absolutely loved it! She resolved all 2D and 3D puzzles at Starter level in two days and began to work on Junior Level.

See one answered question