5.0 out of 5 stars 21st centuary Pat!
I bought this DVD for my 2 and a half year old son and think that it was money well spent. On a long car journey it was the only DVD he wanted to watch and continued to ask for it during our time away on the holiday. There are 6 episodes on the DVD and all are fun filled with action packed pat making his special deliveries using all his new modes of transport including a...
Published on 4 Nov. 2009 by Mrs. Nicola Jensen

1.0 out of 5 stars Very different to normal postman pat cartoons
Published on 26 Dec. 2011 by rosieberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Postman Pat Special Delivery Service - Pat to the Rescue [DVD] (DVD)
Postman Pat DVD has made my son very happy and kept him quiet for a few hours at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat DVD, 17 Feb. 2011
A. Gray (Retford, UK) - See all my reviews
This originally did not arrive due to the problems with the mail over the very bad weather and I was immediately credited with the amount; the original order eventually arrived but I had already ordered another one. The customer service was excellent and both DVD's have found 'good homes'!!

5.0 out of 5 stars POSTMAN PAT DVD, 14 Feb. 2011
KAY (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
Postman Pat Special Delivery Service - Pat to the Rescue [DVD]my grandson aged two has not stopped watching this dvd since it arrived. Everytime this is the dvd he picks to watch. The best money I ever spent on a present

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd, 23 April 2013
My 3 yr old son loves it, and I still love Postman Pat too, 6 stories and all good, I can see him wanting to watch Postman pat daily and hear the original theme tune song which I always loved. "Thank you" for a great DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 22 Dec. 2009
H. REES - See all my reviews
This dvd has kept my daughter happy for so many hours I'm surprised it hasn't worn out. Six great episodes plus extras. I've seen for sale for more than double the price. If you have a Pat fan in your family buy, buy, buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you lovely postman pat you'll love this !, 15 May 2013
My daughter loves Postman Pat and we were going away for a week, so not SKY + . This DVD filled the gap with more lovely and fun tales from Pat and friends. very happy with delivery etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD, 14 Mar. 2010
D. Kerr "nikonman" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this Poatman Pat DVD for my Nephew who lives in Tenerife, he is nuts about Postman Pat, but they can't get DVD's over there.
Think I will have to buy more of these from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab pat, 10 May 2012
My 21 month old little girl is mad on postman pat and this dvd did'nt dissapoint,she LOVES it.Well worth the money it gets played over and over again.And very quick delivery services

1.0 out of 5 stars Very different to normal postman pat cartoons, 26 Dec. 2011
My 2 year old has been given this box set as a present, we have a couple of postman pat DVDs (the ice cream machine and clowns around) so were very excited with this new set of DVDs. However after watching only 10 minutes of one we had to turn it off, my daughter who absolutely loves postman pat was not interested because its different to her other DVDs, it has different music at the beginning (my daughter loves the original music because she likes to sing along), it has different delivery vehicles and the voice of postman pat is different. I also found it too difficult to watch - its very action packed, the characters move and talk very quickly and there is a fast type of music played in the background, my husband and i found it 'too manic' to watch. Its fast paced, so if you prefer the original slower paced postman pat then i would advise against this bumper set. I'm very disappointed with the postman pat special delivery set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat SDS, 18 April 2011
My little 3-year old boy loves Postman Pat SDS.
So he was very delighted with his new DVD and is watching it nonstop.
I can highly recoomend this series.

Postman Pat Special Delivery Service - Pat to the Rescue [DVD]