5.0 out of 5 stars 21st centuary Pat!
I bought this DVD for my 2 and a half year old son and think that it was money well spent. On a long car journey it was the only DVD he wanted to watch and continued to ask for it during our time away on the holiday. There are 6 episodes on the DVD and all are fun filled with action packed pat making his special deliveries using all his new modes of transport including a...
Published on 4 Nov 2009 by Mrs. Nicola Jensen

1.0 out of 5 stars Very different to normal postman pat cartoons
My 2 year old has been given this box set as a present, we have a couple of postman pat DVDs (the ice cream machine and clowns around) so were very excited with this new set of DVDs. However after watching only 10 minutes of one we had to turn it off, my daughter who absolutely loves postman pat was not interested because its different to her other DVDs, it has different...
Published on 26 Dec 2011 by rosieberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat Special Delivery Service - Pat to the Rescue [DVD], 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Postman Pat Special Delivery Service - Pat to the Rescue [DVD] (DVD)
Great set my 2 year old boy loves it. well worth the money and arrived without delay. would recommend to other buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars godd DVD, 30 Aug 2013
My son loves postman pat. You can get peace to do housework. It's good fun and he loves it. Totally

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 24 Jun 2013
Great dvd. Good value. Bought this for a 3 yr old as a birthday present and he loves it. Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you lovely postman pat you'll love this !, 15 May 2013
My daughter loves Postman Pat and we were going away for a week, so not SKY + . This DVD filled the gap with more lovely and fun tales from Pat and friends. very happy with delivery etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 4 May 2013
Bought it for the Grandchildren and they hadn't seen any episodes before. It is what you would expect. Great if children are into Postman Pat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd, 23 April 2013
My 3 yr old son loves it, and I still love Postman Pat too, 6 stories and all good, I can see him wanting to watch Postman pat daily and hear the original theme tune song which I always loved. "Thank you" for a great DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars for my son, 10 April 2013
postman pat was a present for my son and he had on everyday since he got the dvd n now i cant get the tune outta my head

5.0 out of 5 stars fab pat, 10 May 2012
My 21 month old little girl is mad on postman pat and this dvd did'nt dissapoint,she LOVES it.Well worth the money it gets played over and over again.And very quick delivery services

4.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat, 10 Mar 2012
nice length and interesting for my daughter who is only 20months but loves Pat Pat - I think a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for toddlers, 27 May 2011
This is classic Postman Pat. My 22 month old grandson loves Postman Pat and is transfixed by this DVD. Ideal entertainment for a wet afternoon.

Postman Pat Special Delivery Service - Pat to the Rescue [DVD]