Format: DVD|Change

on 11 April 2014
Another lovely Barbie story. Great for all little girls and has some nice moral messages as well. Super quick delivery and this DVD comes with a little charm to add to a bracelet
on 1 December 2012
Like all barbie DVDs very colourful, but grand daughter only watched once and didn't want to see it over and over as she has done with other barbie stories such as Mariposa.
on 13 February 2013
This made my daughters christmas. It is by far the best barbie film - in my daughters opinion of course. It has joined a large collection of barbie movies.
on 27 April 2013
standard dvd viewing for children into this kind of entertainment which my grandaughter is apparently at the moment. Typical american storyline.
on 26 May 2013
THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY TWO LITTLE GRANDAUGHTERS AND I HAVE BEEN MADE TO WATCH IT THAT MUCH I COULD PLAY MOST OF THE PARTS IN IT
on 11 January 2014
My niece loves these as they have good stories. This is another great DVD in the Barbie collection. Would recommend. Thanks.
on 3 November 2011
It is a lovely story, it will get the kids to sit and whatch . It is for all ages and I do recommend for the all family.x.x.x
on 20 January 2011
My five year old twin girls were thrilled with this DVD and choose this whenever they are allowed TV time.
on 18 May 2009
I bought this thinking it was the orginal story of Thumbelina but it is only the name that is similar however, it is still entertaining and my girls (aged 6 & 7) love it.
on 10 March 2010
My daughter just loves collecting the Barbie DVD and I have to say the story lines are good