Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 5 September 2015
Almost a good band.... but
on 14 March 2008
Sorry, really don't like this. It's a playlist of twangy, trite little songs, with no depth or substance whatever. I've listened to it several times now, (just in case I was missing something,) but no, it doesn't get any better. In fact, it just annoys me more and more. Don't waste your money.
on 27 June 2010
Very easy transaction, especially for a novice to downloads such as me. Would recommend this service to a friend.
on 2 May 2009
This isn't really a review, it's more of a caution to those of you who are considering buying this album after reading other peoples gushing reviews.

I know quite a few people who love Vampire Weekend but I just don't get it. Amazon recomended Vampire Weekend to me after I purchased the Fleet Foxes CD, now, the Fleet Foxes album is a beautifully crafted work of art, this isn't.

So to all of you who are thinking of buying this product based on reviews alone, do yourself a favour and borrow someone else's copy first.
on 8 February 2009
Nothing to say here, you order a CD, you get a Cd, just like from a high street store.
on 13 January 2016
as described
on 19 June 2014
I saw this band play at Glastonbury when the equally incredibly awful mumbored and sons played as the main act.
DampPyre WeakBand were the worst band I have ever heard in my life. Aqua or Ace of Base or even Daniel O'Donnell have more merit than this thousandfold garbage.
I thought they were trying to be like XTC but in a way a bunch of pre school children would be.
It was the most awful drivel I had heard in my life.

Music is dead. It probably died at the end of the nineties. All the pop music now sounds the same. It's a tired formula and it's boring.
The people here who give this album above two stars are obviously people under the age of 20, ie they have no clue about music whatsoever. The listen to it as MP3 files and the media tell them what to like.

I suggest you buy a Throbbing Gristle vinyl album, get yourself some hi fi and stop listening to complete worthless garbage like this.

DampPyre WeakBand prove how low music has got to in 2014.
on 23 October 2015