on 23 January 2011
This is sad but the track is so warm that it makes me feel better every time I hear it.
I chose this as the track for my Mothers funeral, for me it is about unconditional love.
It may be your Mother your Lover, even your best friend, but when it comes along recognise it.
So this is the track that does it for me and that is why
on 9 December 2012
I downloaded three Adele tracks for my mate Dave as he heard her performance at the Royal Albert Hall . And wanted to listen to them in glorious stereo through the home cinema system connected to my PC. I was impressed . truly a great new talent , which bodes well for the future.
on 6 April 2013
Bought this song to add to my iPod collection.

Absolutely wonderful - gives me goosebumps each time I hear it. Adele has true talent and an incredible voice.
on 20 January 2013
I love the ability to download to my knidle fire as I can choose only my favourite songs instead of having to buy a whole album. this is one is really good.
on 26 July 2015
It is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have listened to for a long time. You can lose yourself in the words and the melody.
on 24 June 2014
What a lovely song. Sung with so much more feeling by a woman. Her voice has just the right pitch. could listen to Adele for hours.
on 21 April 2014
an amazing song with wonderful insight into the human condition, Adele voice has all the pathos required as in most of her songs
on 12 October 2010
Absolutely stunning song for me - her voice is so haunting yet beautiful - actually tracked down the Billy Joel and Bob Dylan versions and prefer this one by a mile (may just be because I heard this one first mind) - highly recommend.
on 16 April 2016
Superb performance by Adeleee.... for any DJ and the last dance of the evening - who would have thought that this is a Bob Dylan compo..........
on 16 November 2013
As usuak Adele comes out with aa great album but with downloading you can select your favourites and download those only