Item Display Length: 14.00|Change

on 13 March 2009
I bought this for a gift for one of my flower girls and as she loves horses I know she will love it.

It is pretty and a great choice for any little lady!!
on 20 July 2010
My daughter who is mad about horses absolutely loved this beautifully detailed silver horse pendant. Excellent value for money!
on 22 December 2010
This is a beautiful pendant, delicate and petite, perfect for little horse mad girls. I bought this for my 9 year old niece for Christmas, she is going to be thrilled! The packaging is a little cheap looking but I cannot fault the pendant. Excellent.
on 9 October 2010
My 10 year old niece absolutely loves this pendant. She is horse mad. Good quality for the price and it comes in a nice box.
on 19 December 2012
The horse is tiny and hollow at the back. I thought it would be solid all round, so not as great as I had hoped. Nicely packaged however.
on 8 September 2011
Extremely quick delivery and when it arrived it was beautifully and thoughtfully packaged. It came in a pretty lilac square box with additional bow and tissue paper. My daughter will be so chuffed being horse mad!Thankyou!!
on 28 November 2014
This little silver horse on a chain is just delightful. I know my grand-daughter, who is horse-mad at the moment, will love it at Christmas. I was also very pleased with the way it is packaged - it's in a classy little box, and looks much more expensive than it was.
I was also very impressed with the service - it was delivered so quickly after my order, much sooner than the given date.
Thank you.,

Pat Ashberry, Boston.
on 22 May 2013
I know some families in poorer countries and was looking for a present for one families little girl. when I saw this silver pendant I ordered it so I could send it . when it arrived it was so beautiful and also the presentation box was lovely as well . I quickly ordered 2 more for another family I knew with 2 young daughters .the pendants and the gift box look very great value .all I can say is who ever made them ....Thank you . RGB
on 5 June 2014
Got this as a present for my cousins little girl, she adores anything with horses. Haven't given it to her yet. I don't normally review items, but this necklace is so beautiful, I just had too. It is a great price & very speedy delivery. It is a child's necklace so don't be put off by its small size when you see it. I would recommend it to anyone for a little girl who loves horses.
on 1 February 2015
Gorgeous little necklace, bought for friends daughter who is 9 and she was ecstatic when she opened it. The box was lovely and made her feel as though she was getting a very grown up gift. Was given for Christmas, a month on and she's still talking about it so a real hit and would definitely recommend.