5.0 out of 5 stars great gift
I bought this for a gift for one of my flower girls and as she loves horses I know she will love it.

It is pretty and a great choice for any little lady!!
Published on 13 Mar 2009 by Ms. Angela Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing
The horse is tiny and hollow at the back. I thought it would be solid all round, so not as great as I had hoped. Nicely packaged however.
Published on 19 Dec 2012 by AC

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 13 Mar 2009
Ms. Angela Bailey (isle of lewis) - See all my reviews

It is pretty and a great choice for any little lady!!

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty stylish!, 20 July 2010
My daughter who is mad about horses absolutely loved this beautifully detailed silver horse pendant. Excellent value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and beautiful gift for a girl, 22 Dec 2010
K. Henderson (Chester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Childrens 925 Sterling Silver Horse Pendant with 14" Silver Chain Necklace- Gift Boxed (Jewellery)
This is a beautiful pendant, delicate and petite, perfect for little horse mad girls. I bought this for my 9 year old niece for Christmas, she is going to be thrilled! The packaging is a little cheap looking but I cannot fault the pendant. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice present, 9 Oct 2010
My 10 year old niece absolutely loves this pendant. She is horse mad. Good quality for the price and it comes in a nice box.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 19 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little necklace!!, 8 Sep 2011
Ms. D. Dixon (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
Extremely quick delivery and when it arrived it was beautifully and thoughtfully packaged. It came in a pretty lilac square box with additional bow and tissue paper. My daughter will be so chuffed being horse mad!Thankyou!!

5.0 out of 5 stars will love it at Christmas, 28 Nov 2014
This little silver horse on a chain is just delightful. I know my grand-daughter, who is horse-mad at the moment, will love it at Christmas. I was also very pleased with the way it is packaged - it's in a classy little box, and looks much more expensive than it was.
I was also very impressed with the service - it was delivered so quickly after my order, much sooner than the given date.
Thank you.,

Pat Ashberry, Boston.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace, 5 Jun 2014
Got this as a present for my cousins little girl, she adores anything with horses. Haven't given it to her yet. I don't normally review items, but this necklace is so beautiful, I just had too. It is a great price & very speedy delivery. It is a child's necklace so don't be put off by its small size when you see it. I would recommend it to anyone for a little girl who loves horses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 15 April 2014
Mr. Peter Simpson (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 8 year old god daughter and she adores this. Each night it goes back nicely into the box it came in. Good size and it hangs just right. Chain is thin but have survived the daily strains of being a child.

1.0 out of 5 stars Silver horse pendant necklace, 8 April 2014
Mrs. Barbara Seligman (Ireland) - See all my reviews
picture bigger than actual goods. only suitable for 5/6 year old. Too much trouble to send back.
definitely disappointing. Barbara