5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
Our Grandson was well please with this his cycle helmet.Would recommend everyone to wear a cycling helmet if going to ride a bike.
Published 17 months ago by Mrs. M. Andrews

3.0 out of 5 stars large!
Only 3 stars as its large on my 3 yr old. He has to use it with his hood up otherwise it moves about. After reading reviews I thought it would of fit. We have it on the tightest also.
He loves the blue just a shame we now have to go into a shop and get another.
Published 7 months ago by Hannahjj

4.0 out of 5 stars Helmet, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sport Direct Boy's Silver Stars Bicycle Helmet - Blue, Size 48-52 (Sports)
Good helmet, came in the colour and size I requested. can be tightened with the winding mechanism. My son doesn't mind wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 7 April 2013
Mrs. M. Andrews (Cornwall) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 28 Feb 2014
this helmet met with great regards from the child so he can now ride on the road with his parents

3.0 out of 5 stars large!, 11 Feb 2014
He loves the blue just a shame we now have to go into a shop and get another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Feb 2014
For the money this is great. Bought two one for a 12 month old and one for a 2 year old - they are slightly on the big side but I knew they would be - the strap is adjustable so it isn't an issue. Happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars SAFETY, 28 Jan 2014
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDSON TO KEEP HIM SAFE WHEN HE RIDES HIS NEW BIKE HE LOOKS VERY GOOD IN IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet, 15 Sep 2013
Fits my two year old nicely when it's as tight as can be but plenty of growing room! Arrived on time too!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely helmet, 7 Feb 2013
Lovely helmet, good quality, nice colour, easy to use and adjust to head size. Would recommend, fits my son perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it, 3 May 2011
quite easy to adjust. slips a little bit on the head but most importantly my 2 year old son loves it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to adjust, 9 Aug 2011
We found this helmet to be difficult to adjust, (especially when sitting on the head of a 2-year-old who was eager to get on his scooter) and even when we finally thought we'd got it right, it still seemed not to sit well on his head. This, unfortunately, will end up in land-fill. We are going to go to a store where we can try something on. It will probably be a lot more expensive but then safety is not something you want to go cheap on.