5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Lights for Dark Nights
Published on 25 Aug. 2012 by Chris Moran

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright lights for your bike
These lights are very good in that they are very bright and have three settings. Constantly on for when you want to see when it's dark out and two modes of flashing for when you want the cars to see you.
I also like the fittings they are easy to fit and seem to be fairly robust.

Published on 10 May 2013 by Graham Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Lights for Dark Nights, 25 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
Having used these set of lights on roads at night, some of which aren't lit, I can say that these lights do what they're supposed to do. I recommend you also wear a hi-vis vest, just in case the batteries run out, but thankfully this hasn't happened to me, and I always carry spares. The battery life when the lights are on the constant setting is pretty good, and roughly the same as what is stated by the maker. The build quality is decent, and changing the light settings is as easy as pressing a button on the back of the light casing. Fitting the lights is easy enough, and will require a screwdriver to tighten the brackets around the handlebars and seatpost. The only things I had problems with were opening the lights casing to put in the batteries (they are included), and getting the front light to fit around my handlebars. I may have slightly larger handlebars than average, but I had to remove the rubber strips that go in-between the handlebars and the bracket. They're obviously provided to stop the lights from sliding, but if you tighten the bracket enough this isn't an issue.

I have a more detailed review on my site, along with some close-up photos and a video of the lights on their different settings. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

5.0 out of 5 stars all round excellent set of lights, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
these lights work very very well.

No giimmicks, I might glue them to the mounting brackets as some similar ones I had got nicked.

You can change the batteries by prising off the lense using a coin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright lights for your bike, 10 May 2013
Graham Wilson "Graham" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
I also like the fittings they are easy to fit and seem to be fairly robust.

What I don't like is that whilst the front light works all the time, the back light seems to have an intermittent loose fitting. Sometimes the light won't turn on and sometimes it won't turn off - I assume that it is switch related ? I opened it up and could not see any issue with it but it's rather annoying that to get it to work / stop it you sometimes need to opening it, remove the batteries and the replace the batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really bright, 26 May 2012
Dave M (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
I am surprise at just how bright these are; much more so that other 3 LED bike lamps that I have on other cycles.

They came with batteries; are easy to fit; very bright. So highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitted easy, bright lights., 25 July 2013
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
Bought these for my daughter.

They fitted on her bike easy. They came with simple bracket fittings and extra rubber rings for fitting, but the bike didn`t need them. Perhaps due to her type of bike (quite a thick framed bike), I ended up fitting the lights so they were vertical, but it still does the job.

The lights themselves came with 4 AAA batteries for them and they are surprisingly bright in normal daylight. So I suspect they`ll be fine for night riding. They are well sealed, and reasonably rugged, so (hopefully) waterproof and durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very bright and quick delivery, 12 May 2013
L. Critchley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
These lights are great, they come with batteries included and are easy to fix to my bike (especially for a novice like myself). Arrived the next day and are cheap. I have recently started using these as winter has happened and 2 batteries ran out after 2 x 40min uses, this is my only complaint though as the lights are very bright (with good batteries) and have 3 settings - constant, flashing and more intermittent - they are easy to remove if you are locking the bike up outside

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, red light keeps on coming on randomly without being touched, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
Not great, for some reason the red one decided to start coming on randomly even when the button isn't pressed, so only way i can switch it off is take the batteries out

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but bracket only suitable for some handlebars, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
Lights work well but the bracket is too small for the centre of my handlebars (I have a Giant Escape 2013 version). Other than that, very easy to fit. Packaging says you need to twist the light anti-clockwise to insert batteries but actually you just pull the light off (not twist it). Been riding in the rain and they seem waterproof. Easy to operate from seated position. 3 stars only due to small bracket size (otherwise would have been 4 stars).

2.0 out of 5 stars Item received, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
Item came on time, well packed with bubble wrap. Problem is it doesn't come with batteries, the lights can be detached from the mount but the front light mount isn't secure, mine dropped while I was using. The front light also doesn't work, I need to blu-tack the front cover in tightly for there to be light. Don't recommend, buy something else, this might be cheap but just get a better one, it's not worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The lights work well but as with many bike light ..., 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights (Sports)
The lights work well but as with many bike light fittings they just don't stay on.Wish we could have an inventor make some decent attachments!

Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights