Size: Medium/Large|Change
Price:£10.29+ £6.95 shipping

on 7 October 2013
These shorts are for use as a baselayer and not for an actual pair of shorts. They are ideal for use under a pair of rowing shorts which is what I used them for. Being seamless helps in the chaffing department. I would recommend these shorts at the price.
on 18 September 2013
Bought these for walking long distances, seem to be good quality but are much smaller than the picture suggests. Buy a bigger size than usual maybe.
on 12 June 2014
If you are looking for truly seamless shorts to wear as motorcycling underwear then look elsewhere.
While these are quality shorts they have seams that are just in the wrong place for motorbike underwear.
They will promote bum ache not reduce it!
on 28 February 2014
I cant give 5 starts because one of the pairs I bought developed a MASSIVE hole on the 1st wear.

but it on right out of the box - went to work (where I sit down most of the day) - came home (where I sit down some more)..and there it was, massive hole right along one of the seems.

Annoying as I had 4 pairs delivered on the same day.. I'm now doubting the quality of the other 4 if they're made in the same batch.

My 1st couple of pairs were great - deffo 5 starts.. very comfortable, but for regular wear and for running, jumping or using in the gym. Very impressive.

Nearly perfect..
on 26 May 2014
Allready written a review about these, i have ordered 4 pairs I'n total and just want to stress how brilliant these are for sweating and chaffing I'n my 20yr sons groin
on 11 May 2014
Good material, holds in all the right areas, the waist band for me tends to roll down still supporting and not uncomfortable to wear mind you, washes well.
on 9 January 2014
at first these shorts looked really flimsy! felt too elasticated to support . having said that , after running in them for 8 miles i found that they were great! forgot that they were there .i also found that they keep you really dry , great wicking properties
on 3 July 2014
The seamless design is comfortable but tends to ride up
on 21 January 2010
Have a lot of Hummel gear and these live up to the reputation. Well made and exceptionally comfortable to wear.
on 28 December 2015
I have 3 pair of these shorts and I find the fantastic, with normal Lycra shorts I still a problems but Hummel I have no problems. I forget that I'm running in them will buy more.