4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the colder months
Fitting this product is not easy, no instructions however a few Google searches returned some instructions. A few frustrated grunts later and our Quinny now has a very warm foot muff.
Quite why it's called a foot muff I don't know, sleeping bag would be more appropriate.

Published on 4 Nov 2009 by James G

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product
Published on 29 Sep 2011 by Denise C V

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the colder months, 4 Nov 2009

Very easy to put your child in to, means you don't always have to worry about coats etc.
Would happily recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quinny Footmuff, 10 Nov 2009
I bought this for my new Zapp, it was a bit of a struggle to fit on as no instructions were enclosed, but finally got it attached and it looks really cozy. It also still allows the Zapp to fold up so there is no need to remove it for folding

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 25 Nov 2009
This is lovely and keeps my baby warm and cosy. It was fairly easy to fit, just a case of threading the straps through it (removing the shoulder strap pads first of course). As another reviewer said it is more like a sleeping bag but that is all to the good and the pushchair can be folded up with the footmuff left in place. I would recommend this product to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product, 29 Sep 2011
Bought this for my baby (was very small at birth 5lb so it swamped him) at first. So wouldn't recommend for smaller babies at all. It is fairly cumbersome and annoying to fix into the pram as you have to feed it through the straps which isn't all that easy. I will however use it more in a few months time over the winter and wish it could be zipped and locked down half way so the baby is not too hot.

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy and warm, 26 April 2010
L. Hinton (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is more like a little sleeping bag than a traditional footmuff but that will be a bonus when the weather is really cold. I like the way it unzips down both sides so you can fold the top back if you go into a warm shop. The storage bag is great too and means it takes up less space in the car when travelling. I'm really pleased with this purchase but can't justify giving it 5 stars yet as we've hardly used it due to recent warm weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic product!, 17 July 2012
This comfortable footmuff fit our Quinny Buzz like a dream and kept our little one warm all winter! It's made from great quality material and even after lots of heavy use it still looks brand new. It zips nearly all the way to the top which was fantastic when he fell asleep in the pram. Best of all, it is easy to put on and take off (which we had to do several times with the odd weather this Spring)

5.0 out of 5 stars elcellent item!, 6 Dec 2011
This review is from: Quinny Buzz and Zapp Stroller Footmuff (Orient) (Baby Product)
I love this one very much! Extremely pretty and snug! Everyone sings high praise for this footmuff when I use it to take my daughter on the street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and warm, a must for winter!, 27 Sep 2010
I am very pleased with the quinny footmuff, which is keeping my son lovely and warm in his buggy. I'd definately recommend the footmuff for all quinny users.