on 10 January 2010
My dogs got one of these each for Christmas and they were a success. The treats were varied and enjoyed, however the rope toy was ignored (although I guess that just depends on your dogs toy interests). It might have been nice to have a squeaky toy in the package, but thats just to my dogs taste!
on 17 January 2011
The christmas dog stocking provided enough treats for two dogs and the plastic bone has survived much chewing, throwing, snow & ice. Luckily the squeak ceased after 2 hours to give us some respite!
on 28 March 2012
As you would expect, this was bought for my dog for christmas.. He was very excited as it was his first christmas, and his first present. He loved it and still plays with the toy, which is a durable squeaky bone.. Will probably buy again next year! :D
on 11 January 2011
Ate this instead of my Xmas dinner - yummy. Lol - not really but dogs did - they loved it.
on 31 December 2010
I bought a couple of dog stockings from this seller, one for my Jack Russell and the other for my daughter's beagle. They (the dogs) did a swap (?!) - Frank, my JR, loves squeaky toys, while Chester, my daughter's hound, loves hide chews. Waggy tails all round!
on 3 January 2016
My dog is presently having an emergency operation to remove fragments of the toy from his intestines. I have just learnt these toys are often toxic to dogs as well as harmful to those dogs who chew them. The toy is not at all durable and was destroyed in seconds by a little Westie. It was a gift from a generous friend who was in good faith offering a kind gesture. He removed it from the dog within moments of giving it to him. Unfortunately, the damage was done. These toys should be banned!
on 19 November 2011
I brought this product for my Sisters 6 month old puppy as it looked cute and like a nice xmas present for her puppy. I recieved it in the post fast and before the exsimated delivery date. However I was doing a shop in ASDA and found the exact same product in ASDA for £3 that's £2.06 less then this one so if i where you i would go to ASDA and buy it and save abit of money. Other then that it's a good dog stocking.
on 29 December 2011
In my view, a very poor quality and mean in content item, and, as another reviewer has said, much cheaper elsewhere. I only ordered two of these because T****'* let us down at the last minute in on-line shopping regards a similar but better item.

They arrived very quickly and where well packaged but, other than that, I was most disappointed. One small bag of treats, likewise doggie chocs, a small naff stick of rock shaped rawhide chew which lasted 5 mins, and a squeaky bone shaped toy, easily destroyed in a similar time. In one, the squeaker never worked at all anyway straight out of the packet, before it had gone anywhere near a dog.

It is supposed to be a reputable brand-Good Boy-but if this is anything to go by, I would say that they are relying on their good name and charging top price for shoddy goods.

Overall, not much for your money and poor quality and I would not recommend this item.
on 25 December 2013
The contents were not suitable to a big dog. I have purchased a Pedigree Dog Stocking for £3.50 which is excellent value for money and the contents were far superior.

May I be able to return the product under review?
on 7 January 2011
The toy was a fun, small gesture for an xmas pressie for the dog .. they liked the chews and I would buy this again next year. It was as described, and was packaged and delivered well.

See one answered question