Size: X-Small|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£71.99+ Free shipping

on 12 March 2015
Not even a star, i just got my parcel, and it happens that the tights were used before, the logo is faded away, plus it comes with a big hole in the crutch, its a big hole at least 5 cm big. The cherry on the top is smells awful :( Freaking disappointed!
BTW how do i get my VAT Back!
review image review image review image
on 6 September 2015
My second pair in 3yrs, worn and washed 4 times every week. absolutely love the support they provide for running and gym workouts. will always swear by them for ultimate performance
on 22 March 2015
Excellent support where it is needed; knees, hips and major muscle groups of the legs. Stay up well when running, unlike other cheaper branded versions. Well worth spending that bit more extra.
on 10 October 2013
Keen runner who has had knee ops and struggling to keep on running. These tights helped me so much...my first half marathon for 4 years and I felt great wearing these tights. Thrilled to bits.
on 30 September 2013
From ordering to delivery, I am very happy with my purchase.
The tights are exactly as described. The one thing I would suggest is decide on size from CW-X website.
on 13 January 2016
Quality excellent but size comes up small