4.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't i buy one sooner ?!
Purchased this item to help improve my posture when on the computer. Picked this Kensington SoleSaver in particular as it appeared to be one of the latest model on Amazon.

Contents:
-Large plastic foot rest with 2 rubber feet attached at bottom base.
-Plastic bar.
-2x loose rubber ball/feet that slot into the plastic bar either side...
Published 8 months ago by Jules

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not cheerful
Pros: Um, it's cheap.
Cons: Poor build quality, cheap plastic, lasted 5 mins.

Published on 22 Jan 2010 by Daz the Rebel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not cheerful, 22 Jan 2010
Pros: Um, it's cheap.
Cons: Poor build quality, cheap plastic, lasted 5 mins.

Bought this for use in my home office so would get a lot of use. It's made of cheap plastic and the support on the back is poorly put together. I'm not a heavy guy but after less than 1 hours use it had cracked from the side across to the top. It's not like I was abusing it either. Disappointed but you get what you pay for I suppose. Having said that I had a more expensive foot rest a few years ago which was also made of plastic, and that was useless too.

TIP: I have since bought a more expensive musicians foot rest that is made of metal from my local music shop. It's more adjustable and much stronger and was only twice the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't i buy one sooner ?!, 31 Oct 2013
Jules (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Contents:
-Large plastic foot rest with 2 rubber feet attached at bottom base.
-Plastic bar.
-2x loose rubber ball/feet that slot into the plastic bar either side.

Easy to setup & adjust: The separate plastic bar that comes loose, simply slots in/out by pushing/pulling in/out of 2 holes either end underneath, and has 2 different slots at different heights (with the bar attached).

Does it's job: It's much more comfortable sitting at the computer with this foot rest, it helps align your body better when seated i.e posture.

Made for wearing shoes in mind: The hard plastic & non-slip ridges across the footrest make wearing shoes/slippers a must, as it's not very comfortable without shoes, but bearable.

(Note: not to be stood upon when standing up, will obviously snap/warp under full body weight, built for resting feet upon only)

In conclusion, all things considered the build quality is pretty good for what you pay for with the Kensington SoleSaver. If you plan on sitting with your shoes off, then i'd suggest looking for a more comfortable option. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent aid whilst using my computer, 22 Jun 2012
Ms. S. Davies (Gwent, South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kensington SoleSaver Footrest (Office Product)
I didn't expect this to be as useful as it is when I am using my computer. No more aching legs or knees & it helps my posture too.

4.0 out of 5 stars End of Back Pain, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kensington SoleSaver Footrest (Office Product)
I have arthritis and lots of very painful lower back pain, a lot of which is due to bad posture while I sit like a true saddo for hours on my pc, having forgotten about my back spasm until it hits me (and does it like letting me know lol).

I already have a reasonable quality office chair with an ergonomically shaped back.., but I am a little 'diddy' (5ft 4) so it was hard to maintain good posture.

I purchased this as it seemed deep enough to allow me to sit with knees raised, forcing me to sit with my back fully against my office chair back.

And yes, it definitely works. The reason I have given it a 4 rather than 5 stars is it is quite wide, which means I can't place the foot rest as far under the chair as I'd like, the wheeled legs get in the way.

However, it has definitely reduced my episodes of back pain and I can even feel a bit less like a 'height restrictred' diddyman because I've been able to raise my chair from the minimum height setting lol.

Its gotta be good for the price. I'd recommend to anyone. I've had it for over a month, seems strong, doesn't move around when I don't want it to but allows me to slide it to a better position when I do very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars great vlaue, 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: Kensington SoleSaver Footrest (Office Product)
this was the best value one I could find here, and it is indeed perfectly good and stable, if your a web monkey like me, this may save your limbs one day, a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good rest for my tired foots, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: Kensington SoleSaver Footrest (Office Product)
As a programmer I have sitting more than 12 hours a day on my desk. This footrest is the good and is cheap. Other reviewers are concerned about the durability but who cares at this price. The rest is really going his job and I am very satisfied now. I have put it at A+S1 position (at 10 degrees) for my legs to be comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Posture!, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kensington SoleSaver Footrest (Office Product)
This foot rest has stopped me crossing my legs whilst seated at my desk and thus keeps my spine straight. It's much more comfortable than being without it. My colleague tried it out, loved it and now she's buying one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good support for feet, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kensington SoleSaver Footrest (Office Product)
I like this product, my second one as i left the first one in my previous office. Works very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars review of foot stool, 29 Sep 2011
This review is from: Kensington SoleSaver Footrest (Office Product)
Cheap, tough, practical. Has two settings for tilt so you can't move it to exactly the tilt you want but it's absolutely fine for me and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars For lower back pain, it does help, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Kensington SoleSaver Footrest (Office Product)
I use with a chair lumbar support. If you spend a long time at a desk then this really helps get the spine where it should be. Helps ease the pain I have in the lower back and it is very easy to set up with a good range of settings available for height etc.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›