5.0 out of 5 stars top notch
I deliberated some time before choosing this model -its a really good quality product, strong, well made and looks very smart. Assembled in five minutes, I like the large wooden knobs, they hold coats securely, and the entire stand is quite compact and unobtrusive.
Published on 2 April 2010 by P. W. Sheppard

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but you get what you pay for!
This stand is nicely designed but obviously for the price you don't expect top grade construction. Adequate for my family's daily coats. Base needs tightened occasionally to stop it toppling over. Otherwise fine, suits us for now
By the way, it was never worth the 'original' rrp of £84!!
Published 16 months ago by Dr Croc

5.0 out of 5 stars top notch, 2 April 2010
P. W. Sheppard "wellyboots" (matlock, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alba Festival Hat and Coat Stand Tubular Steel with Umbrella Holder and 5 Pegs Ref PMFEST (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a modern yet practical coat stand, 25 May 2009
Mr. M. S. Vaughan "mighty_mad_mat" (Swansea, UK) - See all my reviews
This coat stand is easy to assemble and looks good in either a wood or in a light environment. Its well worth having in a modern office or in the home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and quite stylish., 9 Aug. 2008
This coat stand doesn't cost the earth and looks easily as good as some of the "designer" ones that you'd pay £100+ for. I am more than happy with mine - it looks great in the hallway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alba Festival stand is just amazing, perfect for my new modern flat, 17 Nov. 2014
I have been looking for so long. Alba Festival stand is just amazing, perfect for my new modern flat, it's stable and easy to assembly .I really recommend it. I love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but you get what you pay for!, 22 Jan. 2014
Dr Croc (Belfast, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
By the way, it was never worth the 'original' rrp of £84!!

4.0 out of 5 stars No real complaints, but a real bargain!, 15 Dec. 2010
Slurms McKenzie (The middle of England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Easy to assemble, decent price, and seems robust; no balance problems either (as one reviewer experienced). My only slightly negative observation is that the top of the "spikes" - I believe they are calling them pegs - are quite big and none of mine or my wife`s jackets sit as well as they would over a hook...but generally this is a good looking and pleasant addition to the hall furniture. I`d run out of places to look for a decent hook-rail/rack, so if you`ve got sufficient space this is a very good alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Stand, 31 Dec. 2014
We liked the look of this stand and after looking at reviews for this and others we took the plunge. Arrived next day at stated time and was assembled by me (female) with ease and no problems. Stand is sturdy and we like the wooden 'pegs'. No good if you like using the loops in your coats or coat hangers to hang but we like it. The umbrella stand is a nice extra, we probably won't use that aspect but guests might. Over all a good item at a reasonable price, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 3 Feb. 2014
Very nice and elegant. I was worried about the stability but it's very stable and easy to build. Very recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alba Festival Hat and Coat Stand, 17 Oct. 2013
Love it. very handy in a corridor rain jackets,holds even my winter feather jackets Easy to put together. Quite stable compare to the others i've seen before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat stand, 11 April 2015
Love this coat stand. I have just put it together and it looks great in the corner of my room. Delivery good too with tracking its whereabouts