Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 19 August 2011
No more to add of what Roger Smith has said before me. This is a fantastic production of a great ballet. Dancing, costumes and music are superb.

When the ballet was at the end I tell you that I was exhausted myself of only watching these gifted dancers performing their extreme demanding roles to perfection.

Come on, buy it! You know you need this ;-)
on 15 September 2011
I am cautious when I see 'rave' 5* reviews. Five star implies perfection - true excellence - and so many five star reviews on Amazon are nothing of the sort, indeed some deserve no more than one or two. In this case I can not accept that this DVD excels. It is good - very good but I've seen better dancing and the music sometimes lacks the oomph required. The problem with recordings are that we constantly expect excellence, but it's infrequently there. Excellence should really stand out and I fear it was not quite there for this DVD.