5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price, product and quality!!!
Published on 3 Mar 2010 by ZKC

3.0 out of 5 stars This item done exactly what I wanted.
This item done exactly what I wanted done the job (connect pc to t.v), thank you for the delivery. No hassle
Published on 7 Mar 2009 by Nicola Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price, product and quality!!!, 3 Mar 2010
ZKC (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VGA Monitor Replacement SVGA M-M 15 pin Cable Black 1.8m (Electronics)
I purchased this VGA cable with a bit skepticism. I had read pretty much all the other reviews (consisted of good, bad and neutral!) and at the price it was I thought naturally there might be a few issues with it. HOWEVER, I have used the cable to connect my laptop to my Samsung 32inch LCD TV and can say I have had NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. I haven't encountered any ghosting or poor quality image (which I was worried about reading some of the reviews). The item was delivered promptly and was well packaged too.

Overall, great product (in both quality and price). If you are looking for a top quality VGA cable at a great bargain price then I highly recommend this!!!

Hope I've helped. Thanks for reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable, 22 April 2010
A. Webb (Australia) - See all my reviews
Awful for grating carrots. Great for connecting a vga monitor or tv. It works. You plug it in and the electronic zappy stuff runs from one end to the other. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Dec 2009
Was half expecting a rather low quality cable at this price but was surprised to find the cable is well constructed and has a suppressor moulded at each end.

Laptop output displayed with precision on a 50" plasma at 1024x768 which is the highest resolution of the laptop. No ghosting or blurriness at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Jun 2009
Matthew Havil (Bedford) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says it does. Just plug it in and go. Delivered on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent product, at a bargin price., 9 May 2012
Mr. L. Rose "MLR" (UK) - See all my reviews
At first I was unsure if I was going to get this cable, due to the 2 people claiming ghost imaging/blur. After reading the other viewers feedback, I decided to take the chance as it was hardly a waste of money.

The cable arrived very quickly, and was very well packaged. Great communication from the seller too.

I unpackaged the cable, chucked my old monitor away.
and plugged the cable into the pc and my tv, and simple as that it worked. Nothing else was needed.

However please buyers be aware, you will need to purchase a audio cable, as this is only VGA TO VGA.
(Which is what I already knew)

But am very happy with this overall.

This guy is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jan 2010
I have a Dell inspiron and Sony Bravia tele. I just connected both ends and it was all there, not pressing any complicated commands or using function key like on projector. Works fantastic. Only satback is no sound. But got another spare cable for it so works fine on my tele.

Will give 10 on 10 for this product and at this price its worth buying it

3.0 out of 5 stars This item done exactly what I wanted., 7 Mar 2009
Nicola Martin "nicky" (kent) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars watching tv from laptop, 17 April 2011
i wanted to watch films from my laptop on my tv i new it cud be done but didnt have a clue what i needed. i read all other peoples comments on it and plunged for the vga monitor replacement svga m-m 15 pin cable. i was so pleased it works the only thing is there is no sound coming through to tv so i watch tv with the sound coming from lap top can anyone help with this. sandy

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 25 Oct 2010
Does its job but very badly. The image on my screen flickers. Replaced it with another cable and it worked perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blurred, Ghosted Picture, 15 May 2010
this cable gave me a blurry screen that was just different enough to give you a very nasty headache over time. It was definitely the cable's fault as I checked with two other cables and they gave a clear view. Although this is cheap, it's not worth the pain.