5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shine
I have owned quite a few cars but my present one is by far the best. It has a really deep black pearlescent finish and I have owned it for over four years. I wanted to use a good quality polish and bought this product as I have always found Autoglym products to be very good.
Published on 11 Sept. 2010 by J. J. Clark

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't Recommend
Initially I thought I'd be reasonably pleased with this. It was fairly easy to apply (following the instructions) and did provide a reasonable shine (although certainly not outstanding and bettered by other products I've used in the past). I did notice improved beading of water, presumably indicating some protective effect.

However, after a few days I began...
Published 18 months ago by Perfectionist?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shine, 11 Sept. 2010
J. J. Clark "goldcrest" (milford haven, pembrokeshire,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)
The polish is easy to apply using a fine stockinette cloth. It dries quickly to a white haze and then, using a clean piece of stockinette it comes up to a really deep shine. It is easy to put on too much polish and so you will have to go over it again with the cleaan cloth - but once you get used to applying the correct amount it is easy.When the car gets wet after application the water forms into balls and runs off. When this no longer happens it is time to use the Ultra Deep Shine again - but this won't happen for many weeks.
To finish the polishing job you can use Extra Gloss Protection which gives the paintwork an even greater shine and makes the wax coat last even longer.
I would thoroughly recommend both of these Autoglym products to anyone who would like a long-lasting,first-class looking polish that you don't have to rub hard to apply. Excellent results every time.Superb product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Polish, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)
If you want a great finish with not too much effort buy this product.
After working in the motor trade for over 25 years and seeing it used
in various dealerships it never fails on new or older vehicles.
Sometimes you can buy a product and think its not much different than
before,but this does make the difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 9 Jun. 2011
Dr. A. G. Went "Techhead" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)
Couldn't see much difference from the normal autoglym but that's pretty good anyway. This guy's prices mean it's the same as the basic one in the shops so you might as well have it.
- Good depth
- Easy to use ( not much buffing needed if any).
one thing - both this and the normal autoglym polymer based (red label) do some cutting so I'm not sure if there was any point me using one then the other. The cut is very mild so if the paint is very flat you will need to buff it up with T-Cut (original!) first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)
I have always used Autoglym on my cars as in my opinion it is the best polishing product on the market for the price. I previously used the normal Autoglym polish but I do not have a garage and I bought a new (1 year old) car 3 weeks ago. Anticipating another harsh winter, I ordered the Ultra Deep Shine and I am extremely pleased wth the product so far. It is easy to apply and although it requires a bit more elbow grease than other polishes, the finished result is worth it!

Another huge plus is that it cost about half of the price I would have paid in shops such as Halfords and a little goes a long way, so it should last me a while. I would definitely recommend this product for protecting the paintwork and giving a great shine to a car of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym Ultra deep shine, 27 Aug. 2010
A. Thom "Tex" (King's Lynn, Norfolk) - See all my reviews
Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine 500ML

I have grown used to using Autoglym products and this one didn't fail either. I have a black Corsa and was impressed with the deepness of shine from Ultra Deep Shine. I had previously used High Gloss,with great results, and this gives you that little bit extra.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)
I have used this polish on a very dark blue vehicle. The result is very good with a beautiful deep shine.As a classic car owner I always try new products on my 'day car' first. This will enhance the appearance of my maroon classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars AG uds, 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)
Great product for darker cars. Use as a polish only. Please be aware that if you use HD wax on top of this it is not recommended by Autoglym.
They say you should use the SRP product instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)
have been very impressed with all the autoglym car products and this polish is no different, as my car is black the ultra deep shine was the polish that i was recommended and have been really pleased with its results

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't Recommend, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)

However, after a few days I began to notice white polish residue appearing in numerous places, particularly where the polish could have accumulated, eg at panel edges, but also on flat(ish) panels such as the bonnet or roof. These streaks appeared to consist of the same powdery deposit left as a haze after initial application and which I thought I had (and, to all intents and purposes at the time, had) removed by initial polishing off. The residue also accumulates in any stone chips but I accept that this happens with any polish. The streaks can be removed by polishing off again, but don't disappear without dry polishing, even after washing and chamoising. The problem is persistent, ie streaks continue to appear for at least several weeks after initial application, and the result is that without considerable additional work the car actually looks worse than it did before applying this polish.

So, in my experience, the product is either inherently poor or it is more difficult to apply initially than I for one am prepared to accept. Certainly the cheaper products I've used in the past (notablty Simoniz) appeared to produce better results and were, given this problem, easier to apply. Ironically this product is stated to be "a specialist polish for darker colours" - in fact it might work better on lighter colours where the white residue would be less noticeable. As another reviewer has implied, it's a pity it doesn't leave dark residue as it's supposed to be for dark colours.

I don't recommend it, and won't use again (and have discarded the half full remaining bottle - yes, I'm that disappointed).

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin and some!!, 17 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine (Automotive)
Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine 1 LitreAfter researching many car wax products on the market i decided to go for this one.The result was outstanding!!Without very little effort at all this brought my Black Audi A4 up to a condition i can only describe as "Brand New".I believe it works best on Dark/Black cars the best i was so shocked with the Fantastic result.Another great product by AUTOGLYM.

Autoglym 500ml Ultra Deep Shine