5.0 out of 5 stars Essential item for long journeys and music lovers
Published on 15 Sept. 2010 by Mrs. Lucy Wyatt

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy Product
I ordered this product a week ago and it has only just arrived despite its maximum 4 day postage. It has three different images, one of a high quality lead with gold plated inputs and durable metal connections, another only visible when observing the reviews showing a cheap plastic one with poor connections (the real one) and another showing a packet of organic swiss...
Published 12 months ago by Rocket Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential item for long journeys and music lovers, 15 Sept. 2010
Mrs. Lucy Wyatt "lujas1811" (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1m METRE 3.5MM PLUG TO PLUG AUX INPUT CABLE FOR IPOD MP3 CAR PLAYER (length: 1m, 100cm, 1000mm) (Electronics)
This is an essential item for any car that has an Aux output. I have spent many months with CD's rattling about in my glove compartment, boot and door getting fed up listening to the same 6 CD's over and over and over again because I couldn't remember to take them indoors and change them when I arrived home!! I have had an iPod for a couple of years now and love listening to any of the hundreds of my favourite tunes whenever I can, but was frustrated that I couldn't enjoy using it in the car, especially when I have quite a long journey to work and back everyday. Whilst looking at another item in my car's handbook I came across the purpose of a little socket in the glove compartment (which I had never even noticed before) and low and behold I discovered I could enjoy listening to my iPod through this socket and the headphone output on the iPod with a compatible cable. I immediately searched for it on Amazon and bought this cable for no more than a few £££. I have been very impressed with it, it gives excellent sound quality and no crackling at all. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars what more do you want?, 10 May 2011
Its a lead for connecting your 2 aux output/input together. Its sold at 1m long. Its sold for pennies. Its does the business perfectly.

If your looking for gold plated, ultra high quality sound from this product then you wouldnt be paying a few quid would you? If your looking to stretch 10 meters between appliances, you wouldnt buy this product would you?

Its sold as an in car aux input for an mp3 player, and it does this job effortlesly and a lot lot cheaper than any branded make that will do the exact same job. It gets 5 stars because I didnt have any pre conceptions that it would transform my cars speakers and that I would be able to appreciate the full spectrum of the music scale whilst doing 70 down the M6.

Buy this to put in your car, or even a home stereo amp. If your a professional musician/ producer/ D.J and have a £100 k studio, dont.

5.0 out of 5 stars lead, 3 Nov. 2009
Mr. A. P. Wusteman "fuzzy wuzzy" (liverpool england.) - See all my reviews
a great lead for the price , you would pay a lot more in the apple shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars plug to plug cable, 10 Sept. 2011
Very good quality item. Purchased other make and wires came loose from jack in a week. Prompt delivery. Very happy with item. No problems since purchasing months ago

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems yet 1 year down the line, 13 July 2011
i bought looking for a mid range audio plug for use to connect my pc to tv and iphone to car,i wasnt dissapointed sounds great and doesnt apprea to have any deteriaration after everyday use for a year

5.0 out of 5 stars job done!, 28 May 2011
Bought this item to connect an old ipod shuffle to a new set of speakers set up in our kid's room. Really impressed with the sound quality, especially considering how cheap the cable was. Very speedy delivery, so two very happy boys as they can now enjoy listening to the audio books we have downloaded for them. Would certainly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of shielded aux jack to jack cable, 3 Sept. 2011
A very good aux cable bought to replace my broken one that I use to hook my MP3 player to my car audio. I like these as not only are the cables shielded but the connectors are metal so are pretty solid, a useful feature as it will probably lead a hard life. The cable is quite long but not long enough to allow anyone in the back seats to plug in easily, but that was an error on my part for misjudging the length of my previous cable. Certainly would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Nov. 2011
Reasonable price (far cheaper than you could find on the high street). Feels sturdy enough (though I've only been using it a couple of weeks), compared to some of the very flimsy cheap cables available.

Only issue - but this is defined in the description, and thus a problem on my part - is the 1m length can limit in some situations, so if you need more flexibility with length i.e connecting to various devices, >1m may be a better choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cable, 21 April 2012
I bought this to replace a really long cable I had in my car to connect my mp3 player, it eventually got so twisted that the sound stopped coming from one of the speakers. I couldn't believe I'd found such a cheap cable to replace it - it's exactly what I needed and there's much less chance of twisting it so that it becomes damaged. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars :D, 3 Sept. 2011
I struggled to fit my stereo into my tiny Fiesta and assumed the Aux-line had broken, or my iPod needed repairing again, luckily for me it was just the wire.

Used every day and no problems yet, and it's cheap so if anything does happen, I'll easily replace. The wire is long enough to reach to either passenger side door, with excess.