5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 3GS
Was a really quick and easy process, the condition of the iPhone was better than expected so was really happy, had no problems with it at all.
Published on 12 Mar 2012 by abbyappleby

1.0 out of 5 stars The wrong phone..
Published on 22 Nov 2010 by Steff

1.0 out of 5 stars The wrong phone.., 22 Nov 2010
This review is from: Apple IPhone Black 8GB Unlocked Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
If I could give it 0 stars I would. 1: they sent me a total different phone, this advertisment clearly states in its description and in the pictures that it is a iphone 3g, I received a iphone 2g which was already on when I received it.. 2: this advertisment said that the iphone is unlocked sim free, the one I received isn't, it is locked on 02. 3: in the picture it shows accessories and a box, when I received the phone it come in a little bubble wrap packet with nothing else at all, just the phone.. How am I suppose to charge it??????? 4: the phone has a piece of black plastic on the back of the phone which has been super glued, this was not stated and this is not on the original phone and it has food stuck under the piece of plastic. I am discusted with this product especially as it was suppose to be a gift for my other half for Christmas.... I even emailed the seller asking them what condition the phone was in before I bought it and they assured me that it was not this bad.. I have never had this problem before with any products I have bought off Amazon with other companies.. I either want a full refund or the right phone!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 3GS, 12 Mar 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars iphone review, 8 July 2011
both phones i bought were in very poor condition, both had cracks at the back, one had spots on inner screen. they came only with USB cable and no chargers. They did not meet the standard discribed by the seller, I was so disappointed by this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This, 9 Mar 2012
Was my first iPhone and it worked amazingly for how old they are now.
Yes they are slow compared to the newer ones but i had no connection problem what so ever and there was no cracks in the screen or bumps or anything!
My Tesco mobile sim worked fine. Sadly i now have brought an iPhone 4 from Amazon, but i still would use this a spare because i can never leave Apple products

Fantastic Product

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NO BE FOOLED BY THE VERF BY AMAZON, 4 Feb 2014
I received this package and upon inital inspection appearred to be exactly what I had ordered. It switched on fine, however when a sim card was inserted the phone would not recognise it. I thought perhaps there was something wrong with the Sim but have had someone look at it and Yip I have been sold a faulty phone! What makes it more disappointing is that this purchase was verified by AMAZON.
I regularly purchased from amazon and can honestly say, I have never had a problem, however I feel they need to review the way these items are examined prior to dispatch. Perhaps I too may need to review where I make my purchases in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing, 29 Mar 2012
Mrs. J. Inman (Frome, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am not a habitual reviewer, but I am blown away with both the product and the service. I ordered on Wednesday evening, and the phone was waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday evening.

The product was exactly as described, and I wasn't expecting a box or instruction manual. There was very slight cosmetic wear on the phone, but again, I was expecting that.

I have now used all the features that interest me. They all work just fine. I downloaded a Sat-Nav app for 1.65 which I have yet to try, but if it works it seems like a bargain to me. I hadn't realised that I would be able to access the Web even without a SIM in place - the phone just locked onto my home wifi, so I suppose I'm not paying for Web access, which is a plus. I also didn't know that the phone can pick up your email even if you use a web-based email service like Yahoo (which I do). I think I might be making a few more interesting discoveries in the next few days and weeks.

The only slightly annoying thing is that it doesn't seem to be able to read my contacts from my SIM card, meaning that I'm having to type them all in manually, but that might be me being thick.

To describe the iphone as intuitive is to understate the case. My poor mum (going on 80) has been having a lot of trouble getting her head around mobile phones. I think I might get her one of these - even she can surely cope with this phone.

Great product. Great Service. Cheers a lot guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars iphone 3g, 1 Jun 2011
i was looking for an iphone4 but my budget wouldn't allow it so i decided to look for an iphone 3g. I saw this one and it seemed good, so, i emailed them for details which they replied without delay, when it eventually arrived i loved it. Very few scratches on it. No problem with returning it once it wasn't opened or anything.

very happy with the results,

nessa

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, 10 Dec 2012
Bought as emergency replacement. Great fan of Apple but this used phone didn't work for long. Should have bought new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone Black 8 gb, 9 Sep 2011
That was a nice phone as it was described, delivered on time. I am thinking of buying another phone to my sister from this store.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wont download apps Upset as it was present for my, 11 July 2014
Wont download apps

Upset as it was present for my sister