5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On!
Bought as a leaving gift for someone at work (so much better and more personal for everyone to sign instead of a card). Sold through Amazon by another company who were fast and efficient- this brown journal was out of stock when I tried to buy it however I receieved a prompt email from the company itself advising me of this and offering me 2 other journals I may be...
Published on 5 Jun 2009 by Ms. L. V. Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels well made, but paper is poor quality.
The hand made element of this notepad is good, but the paper quality inside is pretty dreadful and very rough. It could almost be passed off as light sandpaper and has a strange yellow colour with some "bits" embedded into the paper.

All in all it has a really classic look and feels well made.
Published 4 months ago by Daniel

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Indra Brown Handmade Leather Journal , 100% Cotton Pages, Free Cotton Gift Bag (9cm x 13cm) (Office Product)
Unfortunately this journal was far to expensive for what you got. You;re given the impression it is a lot bigger so check carefully before you buy. Not was I expected at all for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, but nice, 27 Dec 2013
I will accept complete responsibility for reading it as measuring 9x13inches not cm, but it might have been helpful to say it's roughly A6 size just to give more of a clue for people reading in a rush like me. It comes in a nice little bah though and will be very useful if you want something easily portable. It has a lovely leathery smell, but the pages are a lot thinner than I hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 26 Dec 2013
Beautiful quality, smells delicious :-) Paper is beautiful, just what i was looking for for my budding author - would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmm!!!!!!!!, 1 Jun 2013
I actually really like this.very small journal,but only because I knew exactly the size it would be when it arrived. I measured it out on a ruler. What I did not expect was the very good quality the paper would be to write on and that I would be able to write on both sides. It arrived promptly too, It is ishowever very expensive for what it is,my opinion is that they they. would sell much more of this product if the price was lowered significantly, to around £5/£6 including postage. Which is why I scored it only 3. I like the product but is really not worth £10.99, even with free postage.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 5 Dec 2011
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. Despite the reviews I thought I would give it a go. Wrong - its badly made, alot smaller than I thought (even with the reviews saying it was small) and not easy to write in.

TBH not worth the £10 they have charged for it. Its actually now just going to be a stocking filler and really should have cost no more than a fiver.

Save your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
Very good

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Jun 2014
Very poor quality. Disappointed. Wouldn't have brought this item if I had seen it in the shops. But can't see quality when buying on line. Brought for a 21ST Birthday

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is actually everything in this case!, 7 Oct 2011
This was meant to be a present for my girlfriend. Unfortunately I was disapointed because I expected it to be larger. The leather quality doesnt appear to be of good quality either.

3.0 out of 5 stars journal, 9 May 2011
cute n nice colour but thought it would b abit bigger so was slightly disappointed but still liked it x

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Dec 2014