on 23 May 2014
Great quality and love the fact it is handmade but I have Urticaria and it set it off after touching it for only a few minutes. With this in mind please think before you buy as it may happen to you. However overall its a lovely product and would have been very happy if this hadn't have happened
on 10 May 2013
This is a beautiful notebook with thick paper that is a pleasure to write on. The leather cover is exquisite and its a good size if you're like me and tend to have a notebook everywhere you go but don't want said jotter to take up the entire space of your handbag. However, I thought I would stress that the title of product as 'journal', the angle of the picture, and the price may suggest that it is bigger than it actually is in real life. It was still worth buying and would recommend it but if you want something a little larger so that you can keep a bigger diary then you may be disappointed. For my purposes however, it is more than satisfactory.
on 27 December 2012
This is such a great journal, it is however a slightly lighter shade of brown from the picture but that is really nothing. The journal its self is really nice the pages give it a good rustic feel and the binding actually does a good job of holding it closed. there is one thing i would critize and thats the pen provided it doesnt write very well on the rough pages you'd be better set with a fountain pen but on its own its a nice pen to use elsewhere.
on 7 April 2014
I bought this to have to keep in my bag to use whenever I wanted to remember something from my day (easier than carrying around my actual journal). The leather is great quality and I love the look and feel of the pages.
on 3 February 2014
I am in love with these gorgeous books and they are very well kept! Only thing I disliked was the way the pages are put in ( 3 seperate folded clumps of pages so you had gaps after the first and second bunch of papers).
on 25 March 2014
I was expecting something a lot larger than I received. That said, the item came in it's own attractive pouch and the leather and paper were of good quality. Perfect for sketchers and journal writers looking for something portable.
on 1 September 2011
The product was excellent. However there was no reference to its size on the website and one of the reviewers said they were disappointed with the size. I would agree that I was extremely disappointed with the size. As a result I was unable to use it for its intended purpose.
on 21 August 2014
The hand made element of this notepad is good, but the paper quality inside is pretty dreadful and very rough. It could almost be passed off as light sandpaper and has a strange yellow colour with some "bits" embedded into the paper.

All in all it has a really classic look and feels well made.
on 5 September 2012
my journal arrived just 7 days after i bought it! The leather is and smells great and the pages have excellent texture! There are a lot of pages in this journal actually and it's size is just perfect! I am so excited with the way it turned out to be!!! Definitely a good buy!!!
on 1 June 2013
I actually really like this.very small journal,but only because I knew exactly the size it would be when it arrived. I measured it out on a ruler. What I did not expect was the very good quality the paper would be to write on and that I would be able to write on both sides. It arrived promptly too, It is ishowever very expensive for what it is,my opinion is that they they. would sell much more of this product if the price was lowered significantly, to around £5/£6 including postage. Which is why I scored it only 3. I like the product but is really not worth £10.99, even with free postage.