5.0 out of 5 stars A great Plasma for the money
I bought this plasma last week (08/01/09) it was delivered before 1pm the day after which was super quick. It arrived unmarked and the box and it's contents were all in perfect condition.

Published on 14 Jan 2009 by A. Lightfoot

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable TV
I bought this TV less than 6 months ago and it suddenly died on me. The local Panasonic agent took it away and ordered a new power supply which took a week to arrive. Then another circuit board had to be ordered and I am still waiting for my set to be returned. Not impressed by the repair procedures or timescales involved. Also, now feel no confidence that when I...
Published on 12 Jun 2009 by Mrs. P. Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Plasma for the money, 14 Jan 2009
A. Lightfoot (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic TH-37PX8BA 37" Widescreen Plasma TV - HD Ready with Freeview (Electronics)

Now to the TV. This page advertising or "selling" this TV do not do it justice what so ever. It is a great TV, providing a fantastic quality picture. As for HD, it displays my Xbox 360 Elite at 720p amazingly. It is also so easy to set-up, only needing a couple of screws (provided in the box) to attach it to the stand and plug it in.

When i bought it i was worried that I would regret not buying a 40 or 42" but i am not disappointed what so ever. I am glad i bought this higher quality 37" within my budget than going for a cheaper 40/42".

You will not be disappointed, one happy Panasonic customer here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 27 Jan 2009
J. Ward (East Devon) - See all my reviews
This was a big deal for us, the most expensive tv we are ever likely to purchase. We did some research and opted for this model. It is quite simply superb and the amazon service excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 31 Jan 2009
Bought from Amazon, delivered when they said it would be, does exactly what all the reviews say about it!

Top end product and service, this television is'nt just good, it is the best I have ever seen bar none. Havn't got HD yet and I'm now not really sure if I need it. Seen my son's PS3 working on it and you could jump into the screen, resolution and colour rendering are so good.

Please do not spend anymore than this on a plasma, you don't need to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plasma tv, 29 Jan 2009
ian (Ballymoney, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Researched the product and luckily was in the process of purchasing as the sale started! Great picture without the glare of LCD television. Family love the quality and sharpness especially with DVDs. Well done to Amazon- great product and service once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant tv, 9 Feb 2009
Mrs. P. Jamie (leamington spa, uk) - See all my reviews
Panasonic TH-37PX8BA 37" Widescreen Plasma TV - HD Ready with Freeview

This is a great TV, I am not a techy and found this so easy to set up, the picture is great for all programmes. I was amazed at how many freeview channels it found considering we are in a terrible reception area and normally have to rely on sky. The delivery was exceptional as it came the next day and I had paid nothing for delivery!! First class service, first class tv, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 7 Mar 2009
M. Darwin (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Decided to go for this Plasma TV after looking at a number of reviews. Was looking for a good quality display for SD viewing as well as HD.
SD quality is very good and I am very pleased with the purchase.
Have now had HD for a week and am not too sure how much of an advantage this will be. There is a difference if you switch from HD to SD but I don't find it that noticeable.
An excellent purchase, with quick, free delivery as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic 37"wide screen TV, 29 Mar 2009
Edward Topping (Lincs, UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent purchase, easy to set up and install. I read all the comments before committing myself to this TV, and all the comments were correct. The TV lives up to the reviews and looks and sounds good. Would not hesitate in recommending it to any future purchaser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Picture, 23 Mar 2009
S. Bamford - See all my reviews
I read the reviews for this tv before buying and am delighted with the picture quality. It was also really easy to set up and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic 37" Plasma T.V., 26 Feb 2009
N. CAIN (Exeter U.K.) - See all my reviews
Excellent T.V.
Delivered within two days.
Extremely easy to install just plug in and it does everything itself.
Picture quality excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars mandygb, 22 Feb 2009
What can I say?? The entire family including a very doubting Thomas[ it cant possibly be any good a that price ] are absolutely loving this TV. The fact that it is so easy to operate pleases the kids, and the fact that it is wall mounted and frees up a whole corner pleases me!.We are thrilled with everything about it size, picture quality, sound etc. Fantastic buy for the money 10 out of 10 in our house!!!