4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it.
Published on 13 Dec 2010 by A. J. Parkes

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertained animation film
Not the best animation film but is still a watchable movie. The characters catch you easily and this is reflected in the fact that the first open season have had a sequel and even a posterior open season 3 not contained in the package.

In few words you can pass a couple of entertained hours with this box set.
Published on 2 Sep 2011 by J M LAPIDO PEREZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it., 13 Dec 2010
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Open Season/Open Season 2 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I have not watched the first film, but have the second one after my daughter made me sit through it. She loves them both and has watched this DVD numerous times. She really likes Elliot the deer and his friends the Boog the bear and squirrel. I liked the 2nd film, I thought the voice over and story were good and think I really must get around to watching the first one to see how Mr Weenie gets lost, but have to wait till everyone are out (cant let them see me enjoying a kids film). For the price of half a standard DVD, you get 2 films to keep you amused. A great bargain and worthy of your collection. It keeps the kids happy, so they are quiet and that makes me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas present, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Open Season/Open Season 2 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I brought this for my soon as a Christmas present watched it over and over already and he loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertained animation film, 2 Sep 2011
This review is from: Open Season/Open Season 2 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)

In few words you can pass a couple of entertained hours with this box set.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 20 Oct 2010
Steven "steven2405" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Open Season/Open Season 2 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
poor sony financed fodder for gullable unsuspecting public. would think twice before buying sony sanctioned movies in future. i think i fell asleep during this one!!

Open Season/Open Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Open Season/Open Season 2 [DVD] [2009] by Todd Wilderman (DVD - 2009)