5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!
Published on 8 Jan 2011 by travelqueen

1.0 out of 5 stars broken
worked at first then as i gently took it out of the usb socket it came appart
Published on 28 Aug 2010 by Keith C. Hales

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, 8 Jan 2011
This review is from: Daffodil 06H Bluetooth Super Mini USB Dongle Plug and Play- Supports: XP / Vista / Windows 7 (Electronics)
The delivery on this item has been a little disappointing.It was ordered on December 26th,had an expected delivery of 5th January but did not arrive until 7th January.(I know the weather interrupted some deliveries but this was on an order of 6 items, and the other 5 arrived much earlier).Perhaps the excellent delivery service I have come to expect from Amazon purchases has clouded my judgement here!

That said,I have stated before that I am not technology minded & wondered if I would be able to use this product to transfer photos on my mobile phone to my PC.

What a great item,it took me no time at all to get in the swing with this & I now have all my photos on.

I looked around at many dongles---(my husband has just told me to delete this remark in case I get arrested! Ha!Ha!)and did not really understand the finer points of them but my thinking was: if I cannot fathom out how to use this piece of equipment,I should try an inexpensive one and see what happens.

I was shocked at the size of the item when it arrived, it's tiny, but now sits happily in the front of my PC where it shall remain.

I am so happy that this product has made me look like I am not a Luddite and at so little cost.

It works with my Windows XP(I had Windows Vista, but removed that),and I am happy that I did not plump for a much more expensive one in my ignorance.

Great little product for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars bluetooth super mini dongle, 11 July 2009
Mr. M. G. Stockdale "YODA" (Grantham, UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic service,just a couple of days.All you do is plug it in let it do its thing and then you are good to go.It sometimes has a problem if the aera between thetwo devices is not clear, but that does not really post as a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 12 Jan 2011
FILIP Marius "adna" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It installs flawlessly on Windows 7, it works like a charm with Nokia 2680s-2. And at this price, it's a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars "FANTASTICO", 5 Dec 2009
this is a fabulous piece of techno gadgetry, i'm no techno gadget geek but this was so easy, it installed itselfwith ease and within minutes i was transferring pics effortlessly from my fone, who needs to be a gadget geek when gadgets can be this simple!! you'll love it too also super fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Dongle, 19 Mar 2011
I have two of these dongles - one on my laptop running Vista and one on my desktop running XP. Both set up immediately and work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daffodil 06H Bluetooth Super Mini USB Dongle., 22 Feb 2011
Ian W. Bruce - See all my reviews
Daffodil 06H Bluetooth Super Mini USB Dongle.
Fantastic service, Arrived in a couple of days. All you do is plug it in let it do its thing and then you are good to go.
I cant fault it in any way.
Not like my old Tesco Dongle! It was 6 years old and was a constant problem in one way and then the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 July 2012
At first I was a little worried if this will work on Win 7 64 bit system, but relieved as it installed correctly and ready to use after restart.

Arrived on time too - would highly recommend to Win 7 users.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken, 28 Aug 2010
Keith C. Hales (uk) - See all my reviews
worked at first then as i gently took it out of the usb socket it came appart

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 21 July 2010
R. W. Chapman - See all my reviews
Fell to pieces after trying to insert it, would have returned it if wasn't so cheap, i guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, 24 April 2009
W. S. Gilroy "WsG" (On the planet) - See all my reviews
I plugged it in - Windows (vista) recognised it and installed the drivers automaticaly.

After a minute or so I was transfering MP3s to My phone...

Nice one.