on 22 October 2010
For my work I spend a lot of time in my car, this little piece of hardware keeps me happy all the time.
I really like this little flash drive, it has been used almost every day for a couple of hours in my car as MP3 storage.
After a few hours of continuous use it does get a little warm, but no failing data or anything like that.
Because this drive is so small I can leave it inside my car without it beeing seen from outside.
So the drive has been through some rough conditions from freezing cold to very high temperatures.
Its still working great, a nice bonus is the high speed which is also very nice when copying large numbers of files to the drive.
All in all it does what it needs to do and has done so for more than a year, to me that's worth 5 stars!
on 23 November 2010
I have just received the USB Flash Drive and initial impressions are really good. The product seems to be well made, is as tiny and portable as is advertised, it indeed is metal and seems to be waterproof - untested though. ;)

It is part of my car key chain, where I carry a Gerber pocket multitool knife as well. I know I will not be connecting it frequently, yet I also know these things come in handy. Tiny size and sturdiness were requirements for me. I hope it will last me quite some time. I hope the internal technology will not break. According to the other reviews, this is not the case.

I really really like it in other words...

20110121: I updated the review from 4 to 5 stars. The tech continues to work flawlessly - contrary to what other reviewers have said, I do not have any problem with it. For me, it is _the_ USB stick I looked after.
on 21 April 2011
These USB keys are awesome - so small, and tough - I have the nickel plated 8GB one and have had it for over 18 months now with no issues. I bought this stick as a present for my brother, so cant recommend them enough!
on 7 December 2009
This is an excellent product. It is fast, compatible with all the computers I have used it on so far, and surprisingly sturdy considering the tiny size of this device.
The only one qualm I have is my device appears to only have 7.5GB memory. I understand it is an estimate and the actual size can never be guaranteed, but I can't help feeling slightly cheated. Nevertheless, the memory is more than adequate.
Reasonably priced, small, sturdy, sleek and delivered promptly, this device comes highly recommended.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 March 2011
...it doesn't get into the usb port very easily! It also hit most I was expecting but overall a good little storage!
on 20 November 2010
I bought this to play music in the car.
It is tiny and looks great,
holds an amazing amount of music,
works great, no more looking for cd's
on 31 August 2015
Super slow and that keychain thing breaks immediately but it is very convenient.
on 19 February 2015
Love it, still going strong after couple of years
on 15 November 2010
If anyone wants this item because of the quality - go for it. I had the chrome version and it's still with me and performing as good as new. I bought this item because it looks more tough, more solid and means serious business... and with those chains in the pictures, you can't ask for more! BUT to my disgust, i simply got the same piece of ball chain that came with my chrome one. The seller certainly knows the chains on the false pic would lure buyers to buy it... I got fooled, don't make the same mistake!
on 10 April 2009
This is a piece of jewellery which also happens to be a eight gig USB stick. It has a very high aesthetic value and equally high technological value. This is the smallest USB stick in the market to accommodate 8 and 16 gig.
The data transfer speed is high and can be used in most of the computer systems.
Though I found it's not compatible with PS3, but then PS3 is not compatible with a lot of things.
The small size makes it look very sexy and nice but does reduce usability and increases the chances of misplacing/loosing it (depending on the user).

Over all a very good product, with a special appeal to the farer sex.