4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and neat sheet
The material of the sheet is very nice: soft and breathable. It fits perfectly to the base of the Baby Bjorn. I would definitely recommend it.
Published on 26 July 2011 by mayamama

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but made to measure.
Expensive - should be included with the cot.I will make do with other sheets I have instead of buying more.
Published 13 months ago by Sarah Conway

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and neat sheet, 26 July 2011
This review is from: BabyBjörn Fitted Sheet for Travel Cot Light (Organic Natural White) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Softer than a bunny's tail, 7 Jan 2013
Ms M. Birch (London) - See all my reviews
So, I'm totally in love with the travel cot!! And when I decided to spend that kind of money I also decided to buy the sheet. Truth be told, I thought there were two in the box, but I was wrong. Anyway, the travel cot is a dream so the sheet didn't really have to impress - but it did!!! It's so, so, so soft! My son snuggles into the mattress and babbles away happily when we put him inside on top of this sheet. If you've got the cot, you'll want the sheet! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Mar 2012
We bought this to go with the Baby Bjorn travel cot, my son loves the cot and I don't think he would've been so comfy without this sheet. It is very soft and he sleeps like a dream on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it!, 15 July 2014
Lovely soft sheet, if your gonna go to the bother + expense of buy the cot then go the extra & get the sheet. It's beautifully soft and worth it to have it fit right!

5.0 out of 5 stars BabyBjorn Travel Cot (and fitted sheet), 18 Nov 2013
All that it was cracked up to be! Light, easy to assemble, solid and comfortable for my 14 week old grandson.Glad I ordered fitted sheet as well as cot.
Many thanks..

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but too expensive, 25 Oct 2013
It does feel nice but it's too expensive. Fits the cot well but feels like a bit of a con, it should be included in the price of the cot and you could purchase a spare if you wish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but made to measure., 11 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sheet., 24 Aug 2013
Initially I thought the price of these sheets was extortionate but having actually used them now I think they are amazing. The quality of and the feel of the sheets is top notch. I now know our baby has far better sheets when I we are on our travels than he does when we are at home. Would highly recommend to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit's just fine!, 5 Aug 2013
We bought this to go onto the BabyBjorn travel cot. It fits very well. Best to have the mattress bent when fitting the sheet and bend it while you put it into the cot before straightening out. Once that is done, the sheet fits very well and is lovely and soft for the baby.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality - flimsy, 21 Jun 2013
Surprised at quality of this as v poor. Wondered if its a fake to be honest. John Lewis do much better quality white fitted jersey sheets. Not worth buying. Its also not white - its almost yellow/buttery in colour.