on 6 February 2013
My PC came with 2 Sata and 2 EIDE power connectors but only SATA interfaces. I used this adapter to add another Sata drive. I ordered 3 as they were so cheap. They took a few days to arrive, but they came airmail direct from China - all at no shipping charge! How do they do that??
on 18 December 2013
Its a power adaptor cable which allows SATA type drives to be fitted into IDE power plug motherboards, you still need the SATA data connection.
on 6 March 2014
Looks cheap but does the job. No issues with this product whatsoever. It's worth the money so I'd buy it again.
on 13 February 2015
Don't buy this. I have tried and tested this and no matter what which way you use it it doesn't work. If it wasn't so cheap I would ask for my money back.
on 31 January 2015
dear jesus, i had grown a beard when these finally arrived, but it worked, so.. good product, poor dispatching
on 8 August 2014
The SATA connector's plastic parts were more brittle that expected, one of them cracked.
on 27 September 2014
poorly made and took an age to come from china. but it is cheap
on 28 October 2014
Not to be used at the moment, bought for my spares box.
on 7 April 2015
Lets keep this real it's a cable & it did the trick...
on 19 April 2015
wire is far to short for proper cable management

See one answered question