5.0 out of 5 stars Kids clubs
Fantastic set of clubs, great driver, 3 great irons, cracking putter, excellent bag. Delivered quickly. All round great buy, my son loves them and can strike a ball well with them
Published 5 months ago by Prntscrn

3.0 out of 5 stars I am disturbed
Please stop sending me the same list again and again
I feel that Amazon is not operating correctly
I have a problem with the Land Rover Discovery 3 mobile phone where the package was sort of a treaded screw as one of those sent had no threads this is the third time I have sent this messagPeter Berry
Published 2 months ago by Peter Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids clubs, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality set for price., 18 July 2013
Very impressed with quality of bag and clubs. Bought for my son who is 8 years old.

As a keen golfer this ideal for my son who is 8 years old and 4ft 4inches tall (1.30m) to grow into. They may be an inch or so longer than his exact requirements at present but in 5-6 months these should be perfect and suitable for the next 2 years.

I chose not to purchase the younger aged set (5-8 years) as he would get only 6 months or so out of them due to how fast he's growing. The 5-8 year old set seem suitable for children around 4feet tall which is how they are described.

The clubs are good quality, shafts are good and grips adequate. The putter is a nice weighted head. The driver appeasr a little whippy in the sahft but i think this is the norm for children, and I have based this on my golf swing being quiet quick, and used to a stiff shafted club.

Even in 2 years after taking an hammering (which Im sure they will) you could sell this set for 30 and make someone else very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, fun and easy to use, 21 Sep 2011
C. Harrison "author" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my eight-year-old grandson and he used them during the summer at a pitch & putt 'links' and on our farm. He was very proud of them and seemed to get on very well. I thought they were great value for the price and was extremely pleased with how quickly they arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 24 Nov 2013
These golf clubs are for my son who is turning 8 in December. I struggled to find affordable left handed junior clubs but these are perfect. They are just what he needs and seem to be really good quality. Lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars move over mcilroy, 12 Dec 2012
Very happy with this set bought for my son who is very pleased with it too. All you need to get out on the pitch and putt or on the practice range and should last a good few years. Very good value for money too.

5.0 out of 5 stars golf club set, 14 Sep 2010
i bought this set of clubs for my 11 year old son. he absolutley loves them. they are a good strong set of clubs and real value for money. i know nothing about golf clubs and my son is just a beginner but he knows every golf ball there is and if he didnt like this set he would surely tell me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to a tee, 23 Mar 2014
Item was delivered quickly and in excellent condition. The set is perfect for my ten year old son, who has recently been taking golf lessons. Good quality items that are visually appealing and made to a good standard. Very reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am disturbed, 4 Feb 2014
Please stop sending me the same list again and again
I feel that Amazon is not operating correctly

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Putter, 19 Feb 2010
N. G. Mills - See all my reviews
The clubs were fine but the putter was broken - I was sent a replacement and that was broken too. Amazon refunded me promptly.

ARRAY(0xb055cc0c)