on 13 July 2015
It is a decent product. The workouts are good and fun but forget the rest. You will get toned, fitter and loose weight but be careful about any 'science' presented and do your research instead. For example there is not enough rest time in the plan, some days two intense workouts are required; this can lead to injuries or exhaustion so listen to your body, you will get good results with proper care.
on 26 February 2015
Quality of the recording is Horrendous ! I use a portable DVD player or a laptop and you can not hear the instructions at all. I have boosted the speakers and everything but all you get is more hiss. The excersing concept is good and I am sure that if I could hear what I am supposed to be doing it would work. Wish I had returned the item and got my money back. In it's defence, it was well packaged.
on 19 September 2014
Excellent Hip Hop ABS Fitness Programme, highly recommended.
on 8 June 2015
I've bought quite a lot of exercise dvds in the past and got bored or wimped out after one look at it, but with these I've actually persisted with it.
The routines are enjoyable and don't make you feel like you're killing yourself to get them done.
(please note, I'm the world's most unfit person so the fact I like this is definitely a good thing!)
0Comment9 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2015
This was brought as a gift unable to comment at this stage
on 23 July 2015
Excellent workout - feel it from day 1 working on your body
on 7 November 2014
bought tit as a present to a friend and she likes very much
on 21 September 2014
OMg it does what it says on the tin well worth the pennies
on 25 July 2014
Loving the dvd so Far, great way to exercise. Recommended
on 26 October 2015
great video and its very enjoyable to do the exercises :)