5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, Enjoyable and Fun
I decided to buy this product because I wasn't happy with my body and wanted a new fitness routine to follow.

Published 8 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
Good. But doesn't make you work up a sweat
Published 1 month ago by Mrs Lepee Ali

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, Enjoyable and Fun, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs Fitness Programme: Get Flat sexy abs without doing any sit-ups (DVD)

Although I did not like it at first because it was different and hard work, I got into it after the first week and saw a noticeable difference in my body shape and belly size. After a hard days work I often neglected to do any form of fitness and would just sit on the couch but following this workout routine was different. It was interesting, exciting and fun enough to keep me interested and I got to the stage whereby I was looking forward to doing it when I got home at night.

Although I wasn't eating very healthy at first, my diet did change for the better after week 1 because I did not want to throw it all away by eating junk food. Seeing good progress in the mirror and scales gave me the motivation to train even harder and eat healthier. I started off doing 30 mins, 4 x a week sessions and was up to 1 hr, 6 times a week after week 2.

My dancing technique / skills have also improved which makes going on the dance floor on a Saturday night with my friends more enjoyable.

In summary it's a well presented product that's enjoyable and fun to follow and will give you the desired results if followed regularly alongside a healthy diet.

'Feedback - If you found any aspects of this review useful and you would like to leave feedback - please follow the link below - thanks'.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works., 10 Oct. 2013
Mr. Piotr Kanik "mrpeter" (London) - See all my reviews
I was a bit skeptical about it. Yet still I've ballooned so much, I had to do something about it before it was too late, so I decided to give Hip Hop Abs a try. At first I felt a bit like a fool jumping in front of the television, thinking that it's good nobody can see me. But the feeling disappeared after the third day. Then I started seing the results. And that was only after six dasys. Suddenly my clothes became a bit loose. After two weeks of training my belly has almost gone, I'm only left with a muffin top, which I believe I'll combat soon. I tried as much as I can avoid fattening food, so I switched to chicken and fish, salads, porridge for breakfast, wine only once a week etc., but that was only the addition to the workout that seemed right to do. I wanted to see results. So if the gym and pumping iron or running like a hamster on a treadmill doesn't appeal to you, try Hip Hop Abs. After all it costs less than a montly gym membership, but is well worth it.
The only negative thing I can say is the quality of the video. It's poor. But does it really matter? And try not to put the dvd back to the original packaging everytime you use the disc. It's difficult to pull it back and the disc can snap eventually. Mine already has tiny cracks. Just keep it in an envelope or something that doesn't involve putting pressure on the disc.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 10 May 2015
As a 53 year old woman with an 11 year old baby belly I was dubious about this workout, but it works! I have tried several exercise videos with very little success after a month of doing it I can see a change in my shape mainly my stomach is flatter. I would definitely recommend Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaun T is a legend :), 22 Nov. 2014
Shaun T is a legend.. Yes its hard work, yes you can feel the burn, yes its fun (my kids enjoy laughing at me ) I've only been doing it 2 days and by the end of the 40min session I feel like I've been to the gym for 2hrs ... You will find urself cursing at him (that might be just me) but he's good at what he does!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it is going to be ideal for me ..., 16 Aug. 2014
I think it is going to be ideal for me,i am 58 in october and i find the moves a little difficult but i will get there

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 14 Sept. 2014
Really enjoyed this DVD. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Nice easy going format perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 Sept. 2014
Love this set. So much cheaper than what's advertised on teleshopping. Can't fault it. Love Shaun t n his workouts though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2014
very enjoyable but hard work

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
absolutely brilliant, enjoyable and really works !!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing. Very dubious about buying workout dvds but this ..., 20 May 2015
This is amazing. Very dubious about buying workout dvds but this works!!! I have a flabby mummy tummy that has remained for 3 years. Since starting this workout my stomach is flatter and I can see abs under there! My back is stronger and I just feel a lot fitter. I actually look forward to working out as this is lot of fun once you get used to the moves. The work must be put in though. I found that you have to do this every day to see results. I followed the daily plan that comes with the dvd and it does work. The first inch I lost from my waist was after one week. Shaun T is a bit annoying, but some of the things he comes out with are hilarious. The skinny minnies in the background are difficult to ignore also! You do not need a great deal of room to do this workout at home. For the money I paid, can't really go wrong. Highly recommend.