Great little tea set, my girls have had lots if fun with it. Perfect for when you have more than one in the bath...it's made to share!
Published on 26 Feb 2011 by jjlovell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised but still a nice item
I purchased this for my 2 year old. It is a nice set but the cups showed they had strainers on the bottoms but when I opened the item they didn't have.

Makes good role-play, and makes little ones want to spend longer in the bath.
Published on 1 Aug 2011 by Laura

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, great for when there are more than one in the bath!, 26 Feb 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised but still a nice item, 1 Aug 2011
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)

Makes good role-play, and makes little ones want to spend longer in the bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well loved toy!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)
Bought this for my little girl's 1st birthday. This toy doesn't exactly scream quality, but despite the crude construction it has been an instant hit with my baby and her older brother. All together I'm pleased with my purchase!

The only bad point really is that the teapot leaks out the seams, but that doesn't matter as long as you're ONLY playing with in the bath.
Good points: the teapot pours very nicely.
The cups are solid & sturdy, just the right size for little hands.
If you hold the teapot under water, the air bubbles up through all the holes in the lid--my baby loves this!
The sugar bowl has a great straining action, with a sieve at the top and the bottom. The lid comes off, but the sugar cubes can't come out due to the sieves. Just as well, as they're quite small. However, if you have an older child who'd like to play with the sugar cubes, you could unscrew the sugar bowl easily enough, the construction is very simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy GIrls, 13 July 2011
A. J. Pyott (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)
My girls loved this so much that we are now ordering another one after a few years of non stop use!! It has been used and used - my girls spend literally hours in the bath playing with this. The biggest problem is getting them out. Well done to the company to provide such a good value item delivering exactly what young children like to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)
my little girl won't stop playing with this tea set but drinks a lot of bath water :0)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made - broke within one month!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)
Whilst the tea set is cute and lovely to play with in the bath for my toddler. The sugar bowl already broke into two pieces within a month from purchasing. This is highly disappointing. We are now looking for a different bath toy for her to play with in the bath. Would not recommend unless you find this at the charity shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of bath time fun!, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)
I bought this a few months ago, and thought I have to come back to leave a review as my daughter is still playing with this in the bath and its one of her favourite toys ever! She loves pretending making bubble bath tea and all the toys in the bath get a sip. Wonderful toy and lovely colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)
My twins had a set like this so bought was as a gift for a friend. Great for fun in the bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Child Bath Game, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)
Arrived on time and looked very good. The child i gave it too was very pleased with it and still uses it when having a bath, good toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath toy, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set (Baby Product)
Bought from Amazon on an offer. When my grandson was small I struggled to find nice bath toys so when I saw this for his sister I had to have it. Now all I have to do is wait for her to be six months. Lovely quality but not yet tried.

Summer Infant Tub Time Tea Set